the plane clearly means 15th June. There would be no reason to state the year because we all know it's coming out this year.

You get an A+ in asserting something about arbitrary numbers because you are in fact more correct than anyone else on this board

You get an A+ in asserting something about arbitrary numbers because you are in fact more correct than anyone else on this board

I think either the June 2015 or June 15th is closest, leaning towards the second as he said and I agree that the year is irrelevant because all know its coming this year. Then again the date should read 1506 if it meant June 15th....ahh a lot to question.

I don't care about the point people keep making about the Pinkpop festival organizer saying it'd be out before the show. Who the fuck is he/she? Is he/she in Muse or is he/she part of their management? No. They are going off what they were probably told or assumed and it could have not been a hard date. Things get delayed all the time, last album for example.

I personally don't care about waiting til June even if we were expecting it in May. If past albums are anything to go off we'll have at least 2 or so songs to listen to until then.

Is it easier nowadays for journalists to find stories...just browsing the net?? nah, we don't do interviews, let's look up twitter/facebook and quote the stars...i can understand that some stars don't like that....sad for us fans

Because the band aren't doing press yet. Interviewing bands isn't like phoning your mum up and having a quick catch up.

I'm not speculating either way, but June seems quite late doesn't it? Considering that they were basically done recording months ago. Surely the studio post-production stuff can't take *that* long, what else is there to do? Legitimate question, I don't really know that much about this stuff.

If 0615 are days and hours, the countdown ends the next monday = 9th march.

0615 is too easy for a cryptic message from Muse to announce an album release date, I think. An official announcement in Muse.mu would be better (makes more sense) and not an instagram photo to announce something three months ago.

Maybe is the first clue of a treasure hunt. Or maybe in the next instagram photo the guys give us another numbers and blow our fucking mind haha!

Edited by GrMalkfredt

If 0615 are days and hours, the countdown ends the next monday = 9th march.

0615 is too easy for a cryptic message from Muse to announce an album release date, I think. An official announcement in Muse.mu would be better (makes more sense) and not an instagram photo to announce something three months ago.

Maybe is the first clue of a treasure hunt. Or maybe in the next instagram photo the guys give us another numbers and blow our fucking mind haha!

Most logical post all day