But obviously they need fans to fill up these stadiums. I mean in Europe they're more secure but in North America where they were slower in popularity their audiences dwindled as soon as they stopped spamming their single everywhere.

I was really surprised by the holding power Madness had in the alt-rock single charts, it was way stronger than even Uprising.

I was really surprised by the holding power Madness had in the alt-rock single charts, it was way stronger than even Uprising.

Madness was huge but I feel like it didn't really get people to notice more beyond that. The VMAs were pretty big in a kickoff to The Resistance tour. I didn't really get something like that from last tour.

They have the big cities down though. That's not really a problem anymore. LA will always get days worth of attendees.

Any news yet on a UK arena/stadium/club tour yet? Don't fancy Download as all the bands I want to see (Muse, obviously/Marilyn Manson/Andrew WK & Slipknot/Fightstar) are all clashing. :mad: Plus it would probably be £30 more for a day ticket than a standard standing/seated ticket anyway!