I really want a Fender but I don't know if I want a Jag or a Strat sigh #firstworldguitaristproblems

Got to be a strat, I always think jags look like a melted chocolate that someone tried to save by sticking it in the fridge only to end up with a slightly deformed final shape...

If that makes sense :LOL:

Got to be a strat, I always think jags look like a melted chocolate that someone tried to save by sticking it in the fridge only to end up with a slightly deformed final shape...

If that makes sense :LOL:

Best description of a guitar ever :LOL:

But yeah, strat.

Edited by nerd herd

Brilliant

Witz, have you seen the gibson RD shape?

And I'd get a strat. Not a massive fan of the shorter scale that jaguars have.

I hadn't seen one until now :LOL: Looks like someone based its shape on lava lamp, either that or they were trying to draw an explorer but had misplaced their ruler :p

Sometimes I wonder what goes on at Gibson :ninja:

I hadn't seen one until now :LOL: Looks like someone based its shape on lava lamp, either that or they were trying to draw an explorer but had misplaced their ruler :p

Sometimes I wonder what goes on at Gibson :ninja:

research and development apparently, which is never a good thing at gibson

And it always reminds me of this.

latest?cb=20130526221256

What kind of cables do k&t people use and recommend? I've been using planet waves ones for ages but they break way too quickly.

Have you posted about your experience on twitter?

I have the Mansons cables which aren't made anymore, but before that I was using pro cos.

Have you posted about your experience on twitter?

I have the Mansons cables which aren't made anymore, but before that I was using pro cos.

Do they get a lot of people tweeting about cables or something?

Damn, should have bought Mansons ones while they still made them.

What kind of cables do k&t people use and recommend? I've been using planet waves ones for ages but they break way too quickly.

I have the fender custom ones out whatever they are called and they seem to last a loooonnnggg time :D

Do they get a lot of people tweeting about cables or something?

Damn, should have bought Mansons ones while they still made them.

I think they still have some 10' ones left. The lava cables seem really similar. Expensive though.

Not sure, but what happened was Olly (I think this happened to Dom as well?) tweeted and posted here that their planet waves cable broke. Not a complaint tweeted AT planet waves, but just a standard "someone recommend me a new cable, my planet waves one is dead" sort of thing.

Planet waves 'reached out' after stalking him on the board and twitter, and offered to make it right. It was all a bit awkward.

Good customer service I guess? I think there are a few cables that have lifetime warranties anyway.

I fear for your country James. You should just give up on them, come and live here, in Devon. We have Nandos.

Edit: Or Yorkshire. Men of the north etc..

I probably will someday, or at least spend an extended amount of time there.

I fear for your country James. You should just give up on them, come and live here, in Devon. We have Nandos.

While fearing potentially steering this thread down a bad road, it's worth pointing out that we aren't doing too well ourselves on the government front...

I think they still have some 10' ones left. The lava cables seem really similar. Expensive though.

Not sure, but what happened was Olly (I think this happened to Dom as well?) tweeted and posted here that their planet waves cable broke. Not a complaint tweeted AT planet waves, but just a standard "someone recommend me a new cable, my planet waves one is dead" sort of thing.

Planet waves 'reached out' after stalking him on the board and twitter, and offered to make it right. It was all a bit awkward.

Good customer service I guess? I think there are a few cables that have lifetime warranties anyway.

Sounds kind of weird haha. But yeah pretty good customer service. I think these ones might have the lifetime guarantee thing, need to check that.

I have the fender custom ones out whatever they are called and they seem to last a loooonnnggg time :D

The California ones? I used to have one but lost it somehow :facepalm:

Or a bit further north for nandos and irn bru :awesome:but you can get it pretty much anywhere in the UK

That's a good point, I wonder if Trump has ever f***ked a pig?

:LOL:

Sounds kind of weird haha. But yeah pretty good customer service. I think these ones might have the lifetime guarantee thing, need to check that.

The California ones? I used to have one but lost it somehow :facepalm:

Or a bit further north for nandos and irn bru :awesome:but you can get it pretty much anywhere in the UK

I found a bottle of it at tesco in London. Had to drink the entire thing before leaving the UK though, because it's apparently illegal here

And yeah, apparently it's not too difficult to replace cables if they go bad. I recall someone on here (he was in the U.S. though) would just walk into guitar center and swap them when he needed to replace them.

His wife has.

Oh shit :LOL:

His wife has.

micdrop.gif

And yeah, apparently it's not too difficult to replace cables if they go bad. I recall someone on here (he was in the U.S. though) would just walk into guitar center and swap them when he needed to replace them.

Nice. I'll need to ask about that next time I go to guitarguitar.

Edited by james90
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZfWwZZoN3o