So I ordered a Fender Hiscox case for the Cort off of ebay UK this weekend for about $160. It should get here tomorrow. :rolleyes: Really hope it's an actual case, cause UPS tracking says that it's 1kg and for some reasons it takes 2 days to travel from England to here :eek:

How far back were you?

There were very few people around me at the NYC show last year with their phones out. Not sure how it was further back, but it seemed like everyone was really into it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoZLUjgc2d4

2:10

I was a couple of rows behind the mosh pit, but I could hardly see a thing as I'm so short and Ll the tall people were at the front. Cunts.

So I ordered a Fender Hiscox case for the Cort off of ebay UK this weekend for about $160. It should get here tomorrow. :rolleyes: Really hope it's an actual case, cause UPS tracking says that it's 1kg and for some reasons it takes 2 days to travel from England to here :eek:

sometimes international shipments (even the heavy ones) say 1kg regardless of the weight, but I can't remember why.

I was a couple of rows behind the mosh pit, but I could hardly see a thing as I'm so short and Ll the tall people were at the front. Cunts.

That's me :awesome:

Think the "super fuzz" will be a struggle just using the Axe FX. Can have a go at pairing some of the fuzzes on there with the Big Muff and see what happens but not sure I can get that one haha

from what I've heard from other people the knights super fuzz that's been used since T2L is purely the axe fx, but don't take my word for it though cause I don't have an axe, only my measley pod hd500x :(

otherwise I would have definitely figured out how to do it by now lol

from what I've heard from other people the knights super fuzz that's been used since T2L is purely the axe fx, but don't take my word for it though cause I don't have an axe, only my measley pod hd500x :(

hmm really? I'll have to look on mine and see what i can do!

I'd be surprised by this solely because most of the fuzzes in the axe-fx aren't all that great. It's definitely bitched about at the fractal forum.

I'd be surprised by this solely because most of the fuzzes in the axe-fx aren't all that great. It's definitely bitched about at the fractal forum.

I got pretty close to the sound on my pod with a booster running into a tube screamer into a big muff AFTER the mixer chain. Its close but not close enough. It doesnt have that amazing indescribable clipping and fizzing that bellamy's fuzz has, while retaining the clarity of the notes.

Yep can do. Will make one later on and upload it on soundcloud.

Started from scratch myself with it. Been doing that with a lot of my patches as it makes it easier to really hone the sound properly! Marshall amp and a fuzz is the simple base if I remember correctly, I'll load the patch up on axe edit a little later and list it in detail

Yay thanks so much.

So, if I want a multi-pedal/ audio interface thing that I can plug into my computer & play, what should I get? Gonna move soon so I don't really want an amp & individual pedals are just expensive.

Yay thanks so much.

So, if I want a multi-pedal/ audio interface thing that I can plug into my computer & play, what should I get? Gonna move soon so I don't really want an amp & individual pedals are just expensive.

Depends on your budget. Kemper and Axe FX are probably the two top of the line ones but they're both a couple of grand each and I wouldn't really recommend them if you're only going to be playing at home.

I got pretty close to the sound on my pod with a booster running into a tube screamer into a big muff AFTER the mixer chain. Its close but not close enough. It doesnt have that amazing indescribable clipping and fizzing that bellamy's fuzz has, while retaining the clarity of the notes.

Yeah it's definitely not just the Axe Fx. He probably uses a fuzz on it and then either the fuzz factory or the keeley fuzz head to really boost it and make it have that fizz sound you want.

Depends on your budget. Kemper and Axe FX are probably the two top of the line ones but they're both a couple of grand each and I wouldn't really recommend them if you're only going to be playing at home.

Yeah it's definitely not just the Axe Fx. He probably uses a fuzz on it and then either the fuzz factory or the keeley fuzz head to really boost it and make it have that fizz sound you want.

Oh yeah, I just play in my bedroom, so a couple grand is definitely overkill. Something $300 would probably be too much, tbh :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I just play in my bedroom, so a couple grand is definitely overkill. Something $300 would probably be too much, tbh :rolleyes:

It'll be tough to find something decent that works as both an amp modulator and effects modulator for that cheap to be honest. An amp eleven I guess could work but you'd still have to buy Pro Tools or Logic or something like that to hear it (as far as I'm aware anyways) and that's a couple hundred dollars in itself. Amp & pedals is kinda the cheapest way if you know where to look!

It'll be tough to find something decent that works as both an amp modulator and effects modulator for that cheap to be honest. An amp eleven I guess could work but you'd still have to buy Pro Tools or Logic or something like that to hear it (as far as I'm aware anyways) and that's a couple hundred dollars in itself. Amp & pedals is kinda the cheapest way if you know where to look!

HD500X's are nice pieces of kit but you need a PHD to understand the signal routing :LOL:

For 300 bucks you're not going to get anything GREAT, but if you can stretch just a little more you could get a used Eleven Rack. Those things seem to sound pretty decent.

HD500X's are nice pieces of kit but you need a PHD to understand the signal routing :LOL:

Some Zoom pedals are quite good and have USB connections, but the Line 6 stuff seems better.

Emailed Bs over 24 hours ago and haven't heard back yet. I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.

Maybe he's writing a really long reply.

Hm, what if I don't care how loud it is since I always use headphones anyway? As long as it simulates effects & stuffz

It's not about how loud it is, it's the fact that you actually need software like Logic, Pro Tools, Guitar Rig etc to be able to hear it played over a laptop. Effects/amps modulators aren't just a plug and play thing really. Like was said before a used Pod HD500X or Eleven Rack would be the cheapest thing out there but then you'd still have to purchase a software.

It's not about how loud it is, it's the fact that you actually need software like Logic, Pro Tools, Guitar Rig etc to be able to hear it played over a laptop. Effects/amps modulators aren't just a plug and play thing really. Like was said before a used Pod HD500X or Eleven Rack would be the cheapest thing out there but then you'd still have to purchase a software.

Gotcha. The Avid Rack new is like $550 and comes with a perpetual license for ProTools, while the Line 6 POD UX1 is $150 comes with PODfarm or whatever. I'm assuming ProTools is more popular?

Also, where's that MBK-3 clean sample Jack :p

Gotcha. The Avid Rack new is like $550 and comes with a perpetual license for ProTools, while the Line 6 POD UX1 is $150 comes with PODfarm or whatever. I'm assuming ProTools is more popular?

Also, where's that MBK-3 clean sample Jack :p

Pro tools is an industry recording software and stuff so it's definitely more popular. Line 6 is probably better value for money than avid rack tbh.

I'll try get one done today or tomorrow!

Pro tools is an industry recording software and stuff so it's definitely more popular. Line 6 is probably better value for money than avid rack tbh.

I'll try get one done today or tomorrow!

Thanks so much!! If you could kind of describe the difference between the 2 and 3 to me that would be great. Or maybe do the same songs with both perhaps :rolleyes:

Anyway, I got the Hiscox case today! Packaging was weird - the box was basically open (probably customs or whatever) but the case was intact. It's actually much lighter than my Gibson TKL case, and I like how secure the latches feel. And it closes all the way (nitpicking but there's a thinnn gap on the Gibson case - might be a problem with future temp change & moving).

Still amazed with the price and shipping speed. Shipped Monday, got here Wednesday, paid $160 something for it all. Maybe I should buy an extra one for reserve :rolleyes:

V7ZcLEHl.jpg

Will try get a demo done tonight anything specific you want me to demo about it?

Woo, thank you so much!

I'd love to hear common riffs (PiB, MK Ultra, CE & the likes) clean & distorted so I could tell the difference. If you're free you should do the MBK-2 as well :rolleyes: *puppy face* James has an MBK-3 he'll sell me (I hope), but idk if I should get a 2 as well.

If you could kind of describe the difference between the 2 and 3 to me that would be great

Anyway, I got the Hiscox case today!

V7ZcLEHl.jpg

Liking the case, I'm a fan of rectangle cases myself, so I'm gonna see if I won't jus tbuy one of those for around 50-60 bucks and put subtle anime references on it:p

As for the MBK-2 and 3 I recommend checking out clips for the Bare Knuckle Nailbomb and the Aftermath ( respectively) I'm 99% sure the Manson versions are those pickups, maybe ever so slightly different ( if at all) and with a Manson cover. My friend who's worked with Bare Knuckle and has been trying to get me to take a pair of Holy Divers off his hands (which I just might) has told me they're really similar.

also did you check out the Lace Sensor HG-1500? I remember linking some neck single coil sized pickups to you, but I can't seem to recall if you wanted it to be a humbucker or just wanted it not to hum in general.