I can't see a tiny one on the circuit board, but there are 3 blue ones. Guessing harmonic intensity is the one nearest the wider connector...?

I've had mine for a good 5 or 6 years now and I have 2 blue ones and a tiny metal one. Must be an update to the board. I found their site, and I would link to it, but my work computer won't let me go to the sustainiac site, so I'm going to describe it.

With the 10 pin connector on the right, 8 pin on the left. The trimpot on the bottom right (near the 10 pin) is neck pickup volume. Trimpot on the bottom left near the orange wire is sustainer gain. Trimpot on the top left near the white and violet wires is the harmonic mode gain.

I've had mine for a good 5 or 6 years now and I have 2 blue ones and a tiny metal one. Must be an update to the board. I found their site, and I would link to it, but my work computer won't let me go to the sustainiac site, so I'm going to describe it.

With the 10 pin connector on the right, 8 pin on the left. The trimpot on the bottom right (near the 10 pin) is neck pickup volume. Trimpot on the bottom left near the orange wire is sustainer gain. Trimpot on the top left near the white and violet wires is the harmonic mode gain.

Thanks for this! Got rid of the squealing.

annnnd I'm back home, when I get my gear all set up again I'll upload some of the other sound clips of the attempts I made of getting Bellamy's Drones tones (Psycho for anyone who didn't see it yet and was interested - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CujmO16NIaY ).

nail the weird filtered distortion effect MB's been using like in this clip of stockholm and i'll hail you as a god

and the super fuzz for knights as well :ninja:

nail the weird filtered distortion effect MB's been using like in this clip of stockholm and i'll hail you as a god

and the super fuzz for knights as well :ninja:

Should be able to easily get that with a VH4 tone and a slow phaser I'll have a look later on!

Think the "super fuzz" will be a struggle just using the Axe FX. Can have a go at pairing some of the fuzzes on there with the Big Muff and see what happens but not sure I can get that one haha

annnnd I'm back home, when I get my gear all set up again I'll upload some of the other sound clips of the attempts I made of getting Bellamy's Drones tones (Psycho for anyone who didn't see it yet and was interested - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CujmO16NIaY ).

What patch is that based on?

I think I'm getting pretty close with a completely different setup, though not as close as that... maybe it has more to do with the guitar than we think

I think I'm getting pretty close with a completely different setup, though not as close as that... maybe it has more to do with the guitar than we think

I have wondered about that and not posted for fear of being flamed.

Has anybody else noticed that the two matt blacks that manson previewed on facebook before the phsyco tour appeared to have a push/pull pot for the tone? You can see him doing something on the controls during some of the outro riffs. Is it possible there is an onboard filter/fuzz? The one in that ended up in the enhanced experience looked a lot like it had a push/pull that was pulled out.

I have wondered about that and not posted for fear of being flamed.

Has anybody else noticed that the two matt blacks that manson previewed on facebook before the phsyco tour appeared to have a push/pull pot for the tone? You can see him doing something on the controls during some of the outro riffs. Is it possible there is an onboard filter/fuzz? The one in that ended up in the enhanced experience looked a lot like it had a push/pull that was pulled out.

Not sure about a push/pull tone pot, but he's probably doing something with the sustainer switches.

How's the clean MBK-3, Jack? Can you make a quick sample pweaseee

Yep can do. Will make one later on and upload it on soundcloud.

Started from scratch myself with it. Been doing that with a lot of my patches as it makes it easier to really hone the sound properly! Marshall amp and a fuzz is the simple base if I remember correctly, I'll load the patch up on axe edit a little later and list it in detail

Not sure about a push/pull tone pot, but he's probably doing something with the sustainer switches.

yeah that.

the tone pot doesn't look like it's pulled out. Trust me, I'm expert and would have noticed this right away

Started from scratch myself with it. Been doing that with a lot of my patches as it makes it easier to really hone the sound properly! Marshall amp and a fuzz is the simple base if I remember correctly, I'll load the patch up on axe edit a little later and list it in detail

soldano.rar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFVk_cgD4M

7:05

I think they were actually trying to make it pop like those balloons that were floating around earlier...

The guy singing along at 8:27 :LOL:

Really looking forward to seeing the Globalist. Apparently more tickets for the UK shows are going on sale on Wednesday so hopefully there's going to be some standing ones for the second night in Glasgow :awesome:

Not as cringeworthy as what I heard during psycho last Friday... there were at least two people in back of me who were shouting the drill sergeant bits, and it really didn't sound good.

But I guess that happens at Muse shows.

And go to both shows. If you go to only one, you know they'll play something special at the other one

And go to both shows. If you go to only one, you know they'll play something special at the other one

Quiet James it's crap like that which will cause me to buy more tickets for the Friday ha ha :rolleyes:

Was I the only one who felt sad when they attacked the dildrone :ninja: it's such a graceful creature just let it go it's own way :D

Quiet James it's crap like that which will cause me to buy more tickets for the Friday ha ha :rolleyes:

Was I the only one who felt sad when they attacked the dildrone :ninja: it's such a graceful creature just let it go it's own way :D

Yeah, that's why I went to that second show. That and because I couldn't get VIP for the first one.

and nope, there were people around me yelling at them to leave it alone

Yeah haha. Should make up for missing the past few album tours. Well, not quite, but still.

Not too sure what to make of the dildrone. It looks like someone tried to copy thunderbird 2 but fucked it up quite a bit :LOL:

CE was played tonight it seems.... But don't worry, I'll get over it. Eventually.

And I don't mind the dildrone, but on Friday it went all floppy and then landed on the crowd, which was just awkward. It seemed to have better control of itself on Wednesday though.

I have to admit, it was sort of cool having it cross right above my head the moment that countdown ended in the song.

Reminds me of the Psycho Tour, I was surrounded by a sea of phones, except when they played The Groove :$

How far back were you?

There were very few people around me at the NYC show last year with their phones out. Not sure how it was further back, but it seemed like everyone was really into it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoZLUjgc2d4

2:10