Just because Bs refuses to come back doesn't mean I can't get other people to. :phu: After all, I convinced two or three people on here to buy a Manson at least once

I recently discovered Kurt Cobain (who apparently is still alive) plays a Manson. Another reason for you all to buy one.

Just because Bs refuses to come back doesn't mean I can't get other people to. :phu: After all, I convinced two or three people on here to buy a Manson at least once

I recently discovered Kurt Cobain (who apparently is still alive) plays a Manson. Another reason for you all to buy one.

:LOL:

He's not lying, folks.

Does this mean that I can use my computer science degree to get the best toanz?

So I found an animato clone online from a guy on talkbass that used Crowellas circuit and then futzed around in the Axe-FX drive block till I got close enough to it. I put the pedal in the axe's fx loop and switched between one of the drive blocks in the axe and the actual pedal back and forth constatly. I actually ended up using the "FAT RAT" in the Axe. Even though the circuit is a treble booster into a muff variant I can see why people thought it was a rat clone. I'm pretty happy with the results.

The recording goes: Direct animato, direct axe-fx for the first 2 licks back and forth. Then switches to animato w/clean blend then axe-fx drive w/clean blend back and forth for the actual riffs.

Wholstentonnezzzzz

Sounds great, apparently Dean Fertita's playing guitar, and that Troy Van Leeuwen will also be joining them for the live shows?

This is just getting me even more agitated about new QOTSA stuff :awesome:

Agitated is the word. Stop pissing about, Joshua.

Edit: eep, sorry james. Would have chosen my wording more carefully had I seen your post.

Agitated is the word. Stop pissing about, Joshua.

Edit: eep, sorry james. Would have chosen my wording more carefully had I seen your post.

I was just saying the other day to someone how I've never had all elements of the QOTSA setup in the same room, and how it probably wasn't meant to be.

Well, I was right.

Doubt I'll end up replacing it with the same thing if they give me some £ back (which is unlikely)

Hey D3adstar, I just got my Ampeg VT40 back.....and it's covered in dog piss.

You can't make this shit up.

Well at least you've got the VT40 back :LOL: Who knows, might add to the toanzz (Probably won't, probably just smells of dog piss)

Edit: That bassline in 18 AD :facemelt:

Somehow I don't think Josh's VT40s smell like this! They probably smell like #mojo... and this is the opposite of that

Also the new amp hunt has been put on hold because like usual, as soon as I start saving money for the DSL fund, I end up spending it all on mountain bike parts... :facepalm: Although my flatmates were happy to hear the news that I didn't turn up this year with a Marshall and a 2x12 :LOL:

Edited by D3adstar

Also the new amp hunt has been put on hold because like usual, as soon as I start saving money for the DSL fund, I end up spending it all on mountain bike parts... :facepalm: Although my flatmates were happy to hear the news that I didn't turn up this year with a Marshall and a 2x12 :LOL:

How many bikes are you building??

Do we know for certain it's dog piss?

Pretty sure it is, but it smells horrible either way

This is something I had to try and explain to my flat mates also. Rocking up for semester 2 with a 30 watt Vox 2x12 was not a popular choice for me.

But then I turned it on and they forgave me.

Pretty sure it is, but it smells horrible either way

Emphasis on dog, there. I was just thinking of a way you may have pissed off your postie. Making him lug 30kg worth of amps and guitars from his van every odd week maybe? I'm just saying don't rule out sabotage.