Santa got me a micro pog and a zoom g3 (surprisingly awesome!)

I got an OC-2 and GE-7

Actually, I didn't. I just ordered them online a few minutes ago.

I really wanted to get the micro POG (the nano didn't sound as good) but I wanted something to keep my board neat, and that would use the power supply that all the other pedals use (especially since it cost so much)

Merry Christmas K&T!

An OC-3 is the kind of pedal you get from santa for being naughty all year

#oc2forlyf

Aw :( Bought myself that for xmas :LOL:

Didn't someone else on here recently admit they were naughty as well? It was either nerd herd or Macaroon - I recall they were talking about their kaoss pad not playing nice with it or something.

I regret getting rid of my micro POG, but I think I'll get the nano POG if I replace the OC-3, since it can be powered on standard 9v

Yeah it was me, I think Macaroon said he already had one but it didn't like fuzz or something. The kaoss pad is gone though :ohmy:

Merry Christmas K&T!

Yeah it was me, I think Macaroon said he already had one but it didn't like fuzz or something. The kaoss pad is gone though :ohmy:

May have bought a joyo voodoo octave for my auto-christmas

May have bought a joyo voodoo octave for my auto-christmas

You'll have to tell me if it can QOTSA

So that's like the equivalent of buying yourself coal for christmas

To be honest, I didn't even consider the OC-2 as the OC-3 was cheaper. I figured it was just because the OC-2 was discontinued, but it does sound better to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeaSD6kA2jo

And I haven't tried a fuzz factory with mine yet. Sounds alright with a fuzz before it, not so much with one after it.

You'll have to tell me if it can QOTSA

So that's like the equivalent of buying yourself coal for christmas

To be honest, I didn't even consider the OC-2 as the OC-3 was cheaper. I figured it was just because the OC-2 was discontinued, but it does sound better to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeaSD6kA2jo

And I haven't tried a fuzz factory with mine yet. Sounds alright with a fuzz before it, not so much with one after it.

:LOL: Seems to be the coal of octave pedals

I didn't even think of looking for an OC-2 either, but it does sound a bit better. Plus last time I bought an octave pedal without trying it first I was slightly disappointed.

Haven't used mine with the FF much, mostly use it with distortion cause it sounds much nicer.

Yup OC-3 and fuzz seems to be a worse combination than tequila and quad-racing for some reason. It's fine though I'll be getting rid of the OC-3 soon I feel. I was thinking of selling it but judging by the comments on here it seems it'd keep my fireplace going nicely over the cold weeks to come, so who knows I may get use out of it yet.

:LOL: Seems to be the coal of octave pedals

I didn't even think of looking for an OC-2 either, but it does sound a bit better. Plus last time I bought an octave pedal without trying it first I was slightly disappointed.

Haven't used mine with the FF much, mostly use it with distortion cause it sounds much nicer.

Which one was that?

I use mine with distortion and fuzz. Not at the same time though :vomit: I still need to try the built in distortion feature, but I much prefer my valve amp distortion from op amps

Yup OC-3 and fuzz seems to be a worse combination than tequila and quad-racing for some reason. It's fine though I'll be getting rid of the OC-3 soon I feel. I was thinking of selling it but judging by the comments on here it seems it'd keep my fireplace going nicely over the cold weeks to come, so who knows I may get use out of it yet.

I've got an idea. We should do K&T secret santa next year, assuming enough people want to participate.

I can keep my OC-3 for that, but no one needs to know it's the equivalent to receiving coal. They could even sell it if they want - I don't know if there are many old guys in the UK that want to sound like CKY, but you never know.

A secret santa could be very interesting actually. £2000 limit guys aye?

Sounds good to me!

Nah I have no idea what the limit would be. £15 + shipping maybe? That should allow for a few sets of strings (except if you're a bassist) and some picks at least.

Sounds good to me!

Nah I have no idea what the limit would be. £15 + shipping maybe? That should allow for a few sets of strings (except if you're a bassist) and some picks at least.

I'd be up for it! I suppose an issue would be how to get everyone's address without posting publicly or giving away who your Santa is..

I'd be up for it! I suppose an issue would be how to get everyone's address without posting publicly or giving away who your Santa is..

I would arrange all of that through private messages

But don't worry, I have a spreadsheet with all of the K&T users' (past and present) addresses, and some phone numbers.

Is that the spreadsheet with all of our heights and eye colours as well? Or is that the Physical Attributes spreadsheet?

I lose track.

Yeah that's the physical attributes spreadsheet.

I don't think it's accurate, especially for those who I haven't met. I thought Niel was a bit taller than 4'6, and I was sure he didn't have red hair.

Which one was that?

I use mine with distortion and fuzz. Not at the same time though :vomit: I still need to try the built in distortion feature, but I much prefer my valve amp distortion from op amps

I've got an idea. We should do K&T secret santa next year, assuming enough people want to participate.

I can keep my OC-3 for that, but no one needs to know it's the equivalent to receiving coal. They could even sell it if they want - I don't know if there are many old guys in the UK that want to sound like CKY, but you never know.

Blue box. I didn't realise how quiet it is before I bought it.

I use the OC-3 with my distortron usually. Only used the built in distortion for a few minutes and it didn't sound amazing or anything.

Secret santa is a good idea, I'm up for that.

Blue box. I didn't realise how quiet it is before I bought it.

I use the OC-3 with my distortron usually. Only used the built in distortion for a few minutes and it didn't sound amazing or anything.

Secret santa is a good idea, I'm up for that.

I wouldn't consider the blue box a proper octave pedal really.

And yeah, I was doing that up until a few days ago. It sounds pretty good with the right fuzz after it as well - I'm using this at the moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AteTav7snQE

Wish it had a tone control though. I plan to put the GE-7 after it, which should help.

And yeah, we'll have to sort something out next year. I imagine £15 including shipping is fair if you're sending to someone in the same country, or £20 if it's in a different country.

Only thing is that it'll be fairly easy to guess who sent what. Unless we can all send the packages to one person, who can then send them out (which I'd be willing to do, as long as there's some way that we all can split shipping costs evenly)

This is getting a bit confusing, but I suppose we have some time to plan...

I wouldn't consider the blue box a proper octave pedal really.

And yeah, I was doing that up until a few days ago. It sounds pretty good with the right fuzz after it as well - I'm using this at the moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AteTav7snQE

Wish it had a tone control though. I plan to put the GE-7 after it, which should help.

And yeah, we'll have to sort something out next year. I imagine £15 including shipping is fair if you're sending to someone in the same country, or £20 if it's in a different country.

Only thing is that it'll be fairly easy to guess who sent what. Unless we can all send the packages to one person, who can then send them out (which I'd be willing to do, as long as there's some way that we all can split shipping costs evenly)

This is getting a bit confusing, but I suppose we have some time to plan...

Yeah, suppose it isn't really an octave pedal.

Think I might get another fuzz pedal that works better with the other stuff on my board. I love the fuzz factory, but it is kind of annoying at times.

The shipping costs might get a bit silly if we sent everything to you to then send out :LOL:. But yeah it'd probably be easy to tell who got who.

The shipping costs might get a bit silly if we sent everything to you to then send out :LOL:. But yeah it'd probably be easy to tell who got who.

Yeah, but we're going to be paying a lot to send that OC-3 to the woodworking department on Mars anyway. Maybe they'll give us a break with the shipping quote.

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoC_MthyPqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmHjJ1ehLL0