#ReapersForNewark

Damn, never noticed that before

I think the most 'active' crowd I've been in was the first royal blood show I saw, but it looked like emirates had the overall roughest crowd of any gig I've been to. They started a mosh pit during feeling good from what I remember.

This guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbf6LUbH9Qc

I was there. It was funny how bemused the crowd was, don't think half of them knew who Dizee was.

I was there. It was funny how bemused the crowd was, don't think half of them knew who Dizee was.

Heh I can't say I did either. The other opening acts at Emirates seemed decent - I wasn't a massive fan of Bastille, but the 1975 seemed decent, although I only really caught the final song they were doing.

I cannot understand how Reapers and Revolt are possibly in rotation now? This tour continually makes me say wtf. As much as I want some oldies in the set and such, I do want to see the new content from the album, cutting Revolt/Reapers seems crazy, as well as leaving Defector out. I guess I can understand no aftermath.

Starting to be very nervous about the upcoming gigs I have tickets for.. Will I actually get to see Revolt live at least once?? Will the show actually have full production or will the Drones be broken again?

I cannot understand how Reapers and Revolt are possibly in rotation now? This tour continually makes me say wtf. As much as I want some oldies in the set and such, I do want to see the new content from the album, cutting Revolt/Reapers seems crazy, as well as leaving Defector out. I guess I can understand no aftermath.

Starting to be very nervous about the upcoming gigs I have tickets for.. Will I actually get to see Revolt live at least once?? Will the show actually have full production or will the Drones be broken again?

Yea the setlists aren't anything to really get excited about. I'm planning on going to shows 3, 4, and 5 in Paris. I figured the first two could be very similar to what we've seen so far with maybe one or two differences between the two setlists. Fingers crossed for some variety, b-sides, and old tracks.

Yea the setlists aren't anything to really get excited about. I'm planning on going to shows 3, 4, and 5 in Paris. I figured the first two could be very similar to what we've seen so far with maybe one or two differences between the two setlists. Fingers crossed for some variety, b-sides, and old tracks.

I'm willing to wager European shows will see much better set lists. Fear not just yet friends.

I'm willing to wager European shows will see much better set lists. Fear not just yet friends.

Can I fear at least?

Didn't reapers come back? Or did they drop it again?

And I'm not too nervous, surely there will be SOME variety with these two. I'll admit I really only want to see the songs I haven't seen before (should at least see the handler and the globalist... I hope) and the museum.

I hope there isn't a time limit for how long you can spend in there. I'm probably going to miss the support and possibly some of Muse's set in order to observe the amount of gear in that room... :facepalm:

Just take/post pics please!

I'll take plenty, assuming I'm not being watched.

They haven't changed anything as far as I know, so it will probably be the same stuff we've seen in the recent pictures. I will get some pictures of the pedals though, since there aren't really any of those.

Curious as to why the red glitter is missing everything but the X-Y pad. I guess they took the parts off before it went back to Matt, unless they used some of those parts on the replacement? (seeing as it had to be built in a rush)

and then this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLx3W3f7Fg

Didn't reapers come back? Or did they drop it again?

Yea it came back at the last gig, but it was in the Revolt slot.. JFK -> Reapers. I just want to see some of the new content on the DRONES tour! Revolt, Defector, The Handler, The Globalist. Then give us a fair mix of some other content. Less playback would be nice.

Hey, I spy a Sputnik fuzz! I guess now we know why Esparbob had one :pope:

I saw that too. Is that not one of the older ones though? I wonder if Marx just put whatever unusual pedal he had on display to mess with people.

Because it's working :( I can't find much about that fat humster at all... besides that it's japanese.

Oh

Never mind - my work here is done.

I'll still take some pictures, but that's everything I guess. Could that be Matt's first fuzz factory? Never heard of two of those pedals (the bare silver one and the lavender colored one)

Thank you for this picture. Here is a screenshot of a video that shows the other pedals :

583082Capturedcran11.png

Merry Christmas K&T'ers. In danger of being that dickhead who followed gold with myrrh 2015 years ago I'll be following James' gift with my own offering. Before that allow me to pass on wishes of food, alcoholism and togetherness on this glorious day that, with any luck, will bring us lots more fancy shit to talk about on this board.

Enjoy folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fchHvKesTr0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Macaroon

Good to see that they're still associating RATM with christmas, but it's probably a coincidence

Also, sort of related, but the OC-3 is so glitchy when run through a fuzz. Not in the muse assassin grand omega bosses live at the mayan 2015.flac way either

An OC-3 is the kind of pedal you get from santa for being naughty all year

#oc2forlyf

An OC-3 is the kind of pedal you get from santa for being naughty all year

#oc2forlyf

Didn't someone else on here recently admit they were naughty as well? It was either nerd herd or Macaroon - I recall they were talking about their kaoss pad not playing nice with it or something.

I regret getting rid of my micro POG, but I think I'll get the nano POG if I replace the OC-3, since it can be powered on standard 9v