Madge Bishop? Wait, no. She doesn't play guitar.

That's okay then. Just be wary. The line between insulting and not insulting #TheBru is hazier than a Glaswegian's sight after a night on the tonic.

Also. Where the hell did Infinity go.. Genuinely up with my favourite QoTSA tracks. As a driving song its borderline dangerous.

I recall they played it a few times on the self titled tour in 2011. Might be thinking of something else though

Speaking of rarities, no reapers at last night's show either :erm: Maybe I have a chance of seeing it since the two shows I'm going to are pretty much back to back

That's crazy, it's the best track on the album, why would they drop it?

Because.

Apparently this was the setlist from yesterday.

1. Psycho

2. Dead Inside

3. Hysteria

4. Plug In Baby

5. Isolated System + The Handler

6. Resistance

7. Supermassive Black Hole

8. Prelude + Starlight

9. Feeling Good

10. Madness

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. JFK + Revolt

13. Time is Running Out

14. Uprising

15. Globalist

16. Mercy

17. MWAH + Knights

I do want to see the handler though. And mercy, but it's probably not like at the festivals.

Feeling Good/Globalist instead of Reapers... Hmmm.

I've seen Reapers and it was great, I've still not seen Feeling Good live so I don't know if I'd be bothered if they swapped them out in Glasgow come April time. I'm still not a fan of the Globalist, I'd rather they spent 10 minutes of set time in earlier albums, but wouldn't we all?

Re:Mercy, I think there was something about the festival atmosphere where no one was expecting the display they put on. At their own gig you kind of know it's coming, but I'm sure they'll find a way to make it just as impressive. After all, say what you want about Muse's new music, they still know how to put on a show.

That's okay then. Just be wary. The line between insulting and not insulting #TheBru is hazier than a Glaswegian's sight after a night on the tonic.

Brilliant :LOL:

Feeling Good/Globalist instead of Reapers... Hmmm.

I've seen Reapers and it was great, I've still not seen Feeling Good live so I don't know if I'd be bothered if they swapped them out in Glasgow come April time. I'm still not a fan of the Globalist, I'd rather they spent 10 minutes of set time in earlier albums, but wouldn't we all?.

Playing Feeling Good instead would be the most disappointing swap possible. I really want to see Reapers again since I hadn't heard it before first time I saw it

Brilliant :LOL:

Playing Feeling Good instead would be the most disappointing swap possible. I really want to see Reapers again since I hadn't heard it before first time I saw it

I see you Feeling Good and raise you Unsustainable.

Nah I know what you mean. I've seen reapers twice now, so what I mean by that is that I'm not too bothered about them swapping it out. I only mention feeling good as I've not yet seen it live, obviously there would be preferable options!

Still not seen new born :(

Nah I know what you mean. I've seen reapers twice now, so what I mean by that is that I'm not too bothered about them swapping it out. I only mention feeling good as I've not yet seen it live, obviously there would be preferable options!

Yeah, that'd probably be worse.

I wouldn't mind seeing Feeling Good, just that instead of Reapers would be an awful let down. Apparently the sets will be better for the European shows, if the tour thread's anything to go by.

Aaaand to stay slightly on topic, I finally got my fuzz factory to work with the sustainiac.

I don't understand a lot of things about this tour... The lack of Defector, now dropping reapers back to back nights. Why Isolated System is a nightly track when the guys said they wrote those songs as their own 'openers' type music for T2L gigs.The set lists are pretty short and the production on the tour seems to be a disaster.

Last night I guess only two of the drones flew around during the first or second song? Then after that they just stayed parked in the rafters all night. I will be pissed if I spend money on this show, go out of my way to see it and their production is in the sink again.

Yeah, that'd probably be worse.

I wouldn't mind seeing Feeling Good, just that instead of Reapers would be an awful let down. Apparently the sets will be better for the European shows, if the tour thread's anything to go by.

Aaaand to stay slightly on topic, I finally got my fuzz factory to work with the sustainiac.

What was the issue?

I've seen reapers once. What do I win?

Also, not to brag like, but I saw this version of new born one time and it lasted for over ten minutes and had two guitar solos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq3GlDIng74

Awwwww James... :( I was so close in 2012, they had the roulette going round between new born and stockholm and it landed on the latter. Almost definitely not random but meh it still felt unfortunate :LOL:

Interestingly I have some troubles with the order of my FF and OC-3. Not so much with the sustainer, but the fuzz sounds really bad with them a certain way round (I forget which.)

Interestingly I have some troubles with the order of my FF and OC-3. Not so much with the sustainer, but the fuzz sounds really bad with them a certain way round (I forget which.)

Can't really remember either, but I think it sounds bad if the oc-3 is after the ff. Same sort of thing as using a ff with a whammy.

Can't really remember either, but I think it sounds bad if the oc-3 is after the ff. Same sort of thing as using a ff with a whammy.

It's the input buffer. The ff relies on loading down the guitar input to smooth off the tone. If you put a buffer in front of it, it sounds terrible.

Give me Stockholm any day over New Born.

yeah i'd have to agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHf1ECzQBGs

best one I've seen

Awwwww James... :( I was so close in 2012, they had the roulette going round between new born and stockholm and it landed on the latter. Almost definitely not random but meh it still felt unfortunate :LOL:

What was unfortunate was when I missed CE by one night in 2010. This is why I'm going to both the NY and NJ shows which are relatively close to each other.

yeah i'd have to agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHf1ECzQBGs

best one I've seen

What was unfortunate was when I missed CE by one night in 2010. This is why I'm going to both the NY and NJ shows which are relatively close to each other.

I feel like that's a safe bet. Surely you must get something interesting!

I actually listened to the latest album. There's some rock music on there, which was a pleasant surprise. I didn't notice any whammy though

Reapers and Defector are full of Whammy...

Speaking about the Drones World Tour, from my point of view, it's a disaster. The setlist is short, full of pre-recorded songs (Drones played 2 times, really ?), no oldie, no rarity, no new orchestration of an old song, no concept (wasn't the album meant to be played in the same order live ?). The lightshow can't make all these cons disappear.

I hope they'll change that for Europe. I can't imagine Muse playing 6 times this boring setlist in Paris, or changing only 2 or 3 songs.

What's the interest of playing Assassin, The Groove, Uno, Muscle Museum, Fury, Unnatural Selection, Agitated, Hyper Music, Micro Cuts, Dead Star, Map Of The Problematique, Futurism during the Psycho Tour and playing none of these during the World Tour.

Edited by cutonio

I feel like that's a safe bet. Surely you must get something interesting!

#ReapersForNewark

If you listen real close to that SS vid you can hear me break my finger

Damn, never noticed that before

I think the most 'active' crowd I've been in was the first royal blood show I saw, but it looked like emirates had the overall roughest crowd of any gig I've been to. They started a mosh pit during feeling good from what I remember.

This guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbf6LUbH9Qc