We also got sunburn and butterflies and hurricanes :D

My top three would be

1. Muse at Emirates, it was so over the top, my first time seeing muse and the setlist was the perfect balance between old and new,

2.Royal Blood's Brighton home coming Christmas celebration, it was intimate, Christmasey and everyone there knew the band :D

3. Muse at Brighton dome, the last date of the UK psycho tour, we got bliss, MOTP, the groove, Uno and the debut of dead inside. The crowd was insane and it was such a laugh :LOL:

I should add I think Rainbows only UK date that I have tickets too next year could top the list. The thought of Ritchie Blackmore playing rock again in rainbow form after all these years is enough to make me giddy already :D

Also seeing ELO next year so that should be good too

Aw min, Rainbow would be fantastic

Aw min, Rainbow would be fantastic

Yeah I can't wait, the new vocalist sounds great as well. What's the love for rainbow like on here? Are the many of us who are fans?

I ask as I find that they tend to be greatly underappreciated, it's almost like you get two types of people those who don't know of rainbow and those who love them...

Yeah I can't wait, the new vocalist sounds great as well. What's the love for rainbow like on here? Are the many of us who are fans?

I ask as I find that they tend to be greatly underappreciated, it's almost like you get two types of people those who don't know of rainbow and those who love them...

Sign me up for group one and let me get back to you :ninja:

EDIT: I've also forgot to mention Jack White at the Hydro recently. I'll always be devastated never to have seen The White Stripes but nevertheless it was so incredible seeing him do his thing. The mosh to Steady As She Goes was totally unexpected but so damn fun :LOL:

Do I dare ask how many amps you have actually owned? :LOL:

I really wanted to go to the Psycho tour but missed out getting tickets on the release date and then couldn't afford the ridiculous price some of the online ticket sites were charging for them!

:supersad: Emirates all happened so fast, it was in the middle of my exam season at school, and I only managed to get the tickets two days before the actual concert, so it was all a bit rushed :LOL:

My reaction to Dead Star was pretty incredible :LOL:

I was gutted about the 2nd night getting MOP and Stockholm, but otherwise the first night was an incredible concert!

No idea, but I've owned more guitars than amps... I think

Which show were you considering going to?

And yeah, it really did. Stockholm was pretty special at that gig, especially the freedom riff at the end. I pretty much started a one person mosh pit at that point :facepalm:

I figure you still have a chance to see MOTP and Stockholm though. I can't remember when they last played MOTP, but they've been playing Stockholm once every few gigs (damn that's depressing)

In mathematical terms that's the same as asking what the square root of -1 is.

It's complex, and no-one truly knows the answer.

Yeah true, but what about the number of guitars?

Undefined?

They've been playing Stockholm once every few gigs (damn that's depressing)

That's really hitting home for me. I'm used to Stockholm being a mainstay in set lists as I got into Muse as Resistance was released (not the reason I got into them mind.) It's just always been played live, so the fact it's starting to disappear with the OOS material is scary.

edit: saying that. Despite getting into it all a bit late, I'm 3/3 for seeing it live so hopefully my luck continues to hold.

Yeah true, but what about the number of guitars?

Undefined?

Wow. I'd have to ask my tutor about that.

Instinct tells me that would be trying to divide something by 0. Another level up. The question makes no logical sense. The fact you're even trying to calculate it shows you've gone drastically wrong somewhere down the line.

Whole thing scares me, really.

No idea, but I've owned more guitars than amps... I think

I think you need to combat Mansons calander with the "James90 Collection" :LOL:

Although I think it might need to be a 10 year calender... don't think your guitar collection will fit on 12 pages :ninja:

Which show were you considering going to?

Tried to get tickets for the Brighton gig with Marmozets opening, completely missed out getting them online, and then the online ticket sites were selling them for crazy money :facepalm:

And yeah, it really did. Stockholm was pretty special at that gig, especially the freedom riff at the end. I pretty much started a one person mosh pit at that point :facepalm:

I proceeded to lose my shit when Dead Star came on at Emirates, got a lot of funny looks :LOL: Yes! The Freedom outro is definitely my favourite :awesome:

I figure you still have a chance to see MOTP and Stockholm though. I can't remember when they last played MOTP, but they've been playing Stockholm once every few gigs (damn that's depressing)

I saw Stockholm with the Township outro at Werchter, so now its just MOTP I've got to tick off! I'm going to try and get some tickets for one of the O2 dates next year :awesome:

I think you need to combat Mansons calander with the "James90 Collection" :LOL:

Although I think it might need to be a 10 year calender... don't think your guitar collection will fit on 12 pages :ninja:

Tried to get tickets for the Brighton gig with Marmozets opening, completely missed out getting them online, and then the online ticket sites were selling them for crazy money :facepalm:

I proceeded to lose my shit when Dead Star came on at Emirates, got a lot of funny looks :LOL: Yes! The Freedom outro is definitely my favourite :awesome:

I saw Stockholm with the Township outro at Werchter, so now its just MOTP I've got to tick off! I'm going to try and get some tickets for one of the O2 dates next year :awesome:

Yeah true, I'll have to make my own set of bootleg calendars next year :chuckle:

Damn that sucks. The opening act in NY was good, though nothing particularly special in my opinion.

Yeah I've got a few weird looks at various gigs for doing things like that. Thing is, when they played dead star at MSG 2 a couple years back (when we were sort of expecting it after hearing some rumors) I recall I was all "fuuuck" and "holy shit" and stuff like that.

What was awkward is my father was there too, and didn't realize what was going on (but then I recall Matt said to someone in front "no one knows it apart from you!" which is fair enough)

also, unrelated, but this is cool. I didn't realize N.O. wasn't an original kyuss song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKbm-6VoQ-4

That's really hitting home for me. I'm used to Stockholm being a mainstay in set lists as I got into Muse as Resistance was released (not the reason I got into them mind.) It's just always been played live, so the fact it's starting to disappear with the OOS material is scary.

edit: saying that. Despite getting into it all a bit late, I'm 3/3 for seeing it live so hopefully my luck continues to hold.

Wow. I'd have to ask my tutor about that.

Instinct tells me that would be trying to divide something by 0. Another level up. The question makes no logical sense. The fact you're even trying to calculate it shows you've gone drastically wrong somewhere down the line.

Whole thing scares me, really.

I've been listening them since the absolution era (notice how I've been here for over ten years :facepalm: ) and I still haven't seen citizen erased.

I know. I shouldn't attempt to calculate something illegal like that.

I've been listening them since the absolution era (notice how I've been here for over ten years :facepalm: ) and I still haven't seen citizen erased.

I know. I shouldn't attempt to calculate something illegal like that.

I wish I'd been around then.. The gigs man.. :noey::supersad:

I am sorry about that. Mind you, I'd swap you my CE for your Dead Star if you're up for it.

If I figure out a way to quantify something like that, I won't have to work another day in my life. Such will be my legendary status in the mathematics community.

James, guess who did a demo of that fuzz pedal I got?

...and yes, he plays Plug In Baby :facepalm:

Are you putting that fuzz pedal up for sale then? If not, hurry up and do it while it's still worth something.

I wish I'd been around then.. The gigs man.. :noey::supersad:

I am sorry about that. Mind you, I'd swap you my CE for your Dead Star if you're up for it.

Yeah but I didn't see them until 2007. Shame, as I nearly got tickets for a MUCH smaller show in NYC the year before.

And sure, I have two dead stars, so I'll gladly do that trade.

edit:

5NK1_4DPFpI

3:27

And he was never seen again

Edited by james90

Scott I saw this today and thought of you

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSKpsKMTxA8

Would've been better if they covered some NIN

Not enough swearing, not a proper scottish person

I remember when the wheels broke on my marshall vba cab. Thing collspsed forward in a slow-mo comedy style

:cool:

What about the joyo clone?

Is it actually any good? Saw the MXR clone ofthe foxxtone too, but reading mixed reviews

Not enough swearing, not a proper scottish person

I remember when the wheels broke on my marshall vba cab. Thing collspsed forward in a slow-mo comedy style

Is it actually any good? Saw the MXR clone ofthe foxxtone too, but reading mixed reviews

I remember that time I had irn bru. Apparently you can't get it in the US.

Was that during a performance?

And no idea, never tried it, but it's the only pedal I know of that's supposed to be a copy of a co... is this a NIN thread now?

Anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ksPPW7_Y6c

I don't know really. Also keep in mind that there were different versions of the fulltone. I recently discovered that the earlier ones used BC108 transistors, and the later ones used some silicon ones I can't remember the name of.

/Niel

So they sound pretty different. No idea which one Sam had, but probably one of the later ones.

I remember that time I had irn bru. Apparently you can't get it in the US.

Was that during a performance?

And no idea, never tried it, but it's the only pedal I know of that's supposed to be a copy of a co... is this a NIN thread now?

Anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ksPPW7_Y6c

I don't know really. Also keep in mind that there were different versions of the fulltone. I recently discovered that the earlier ones used BC108 transistors, and the later ones used some silicon ones I can't remember the name of.

/Niel

So they sound pretty different. No idea which one Sam had, but probably one of the later ones.

According to 'Murica, the dye used in Bru causes cancer. So there's that. But then, owning guns is legal over there....

Nah was before a performance thankfully, only damage done was a tube knocked out of place. That thing was built like a tank!

Sam had a black knob version (so a later one). That demo sounds alright though...

According to 'Murica, the dye used in Bru causes cancer. So there's that. But then, owning guns is legal over there....

Nah was before a performance thankfully, only damage done was a tube knocked out of place. That thing was built like a tank!

Sam had a black knob version (so a later one). That demo sounds alright though...

Don't worry, I drank the whole bottle before leaving the UK.

Did you have the entire rig like Chris from the band Muse? No idea what he's using now as far as amps go, but I don't think he's got the Marshall setup anymore

From the demos I've heard (two of them!) it's not really like the fulltone, but it's hard to say without trying it. The fulltone is based on the foxx tone machine supposedly, and there are other clones of that. The HBE UFO for example, though I think that's voiced a bit differently. There's also the MXR la machine, but if it's anything like the sub machine I sold recently, it's even more different.

Ah yes. I remember suggesting that you choose your words very carefully :shifty:

Yeah I didn't realize irn bru had a cult following like nando's does.

Despite having a few dreams about that time I had a cheeky nando's, I miss the country breakfasts and pasties I had in exeter even more.

Yeah I didn't realize irn bru had a cult following like nando's does.

Despite having a few dreams about that time I had a cheeky nando's, I miss the country breakfasts and pasties I had in exeter even more.

If by cult you mean every respectable Scot on Earth then sure.

And this is exactly what I mean about choosing words carefully, james. Comparing #TheBru to a cheeky nandos is the kind of slur that earns a man a visit in the night from some unsavory characters. I can send you some documentation before your next visit, if you'd like.

2:08

fucking filthy :facemelt:

I watched that the other day actually. God that man's got it all figured out eh.

Edited by Macaroon

If by cult you mean every respectable Scot on Earth then sure.

And this is exactly what I mean about choosing words carefully, james. Comparing #TheBru to a cheeky nandos is the kind of slur that earns a man a visit in the night from some unsavory characters. I can send you some documentation before your next visit, if you'd like.

I wasn't comparing them, but I know exactly who you're referring to. I wouldn't call them unsavory though.

Some say he's got a collection of Manson guitars, and once owned the rust relic... all we know is that his initials are M.B.

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kISiXthzFks

ye

I wasn't comparing them, but I know exactly who you're referring to. I wouldn't call them unsavory though.

Some say he's got a collection of Manson guitars, and once owned the rust relic... all we know is that his initials are M.B.

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kISiXthzFks

ye

Madge Bishop? Wait, no. She doesn't play guitar.

That's okay then. Just be wary. The line between insulting and not insulting #TheBru is hazier than a Glaswegian's sight after a night on the tonic.

Also. Where the hell did Infinity go.. Genuinely up with my favourite QoTSA tracks. As a driving song its borderline dangerous.