Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, james90 said:

Which one is this?

 

Also, has anyone heard from Bs? He was supposed to be here by now... Starting to get worried!

It's the one I linked above :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It needs some work still; at least on the backend a lot has improved for us, but the front is still rather shit atm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Longan said:

sup kittens

 

I'll always remember Longan for his post, "Are monsterbuckers still good?"

Does it not let you change your own username this time? I was sure I saw that option somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, matthijs said:

I'm not sure we allowed it - but I don't mind making the changes :)

 

I didn't mean we necessarily allowed it (we probably didn't!) but I seem to remember seeing the option to edit the name on the account page. Might have been disabled since then.

Did you see we could view username history? I do not recall yours being changed to Hertog Matthijs van Kitabia 

Also, I was going to suggest that @Dave doesn't go with that username, but dave instead.

I'm not helping by giving the admins extra work, but it's probably going to happen anyway.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, james90 said:

 

I'll always remember Longan for his post, "Are monsterbuckers still good?"

Does it not let you change your own username this time? I was sure I saw that option somewhere.

New name who dis?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Dave said:

New name who dis?

dav pls 

I won't ban either one as long as I still get that autograph... you know, as you received a compliment on your bass playing from Phil Lynott's daughter. 👌

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, james90 said:

dav pls 

I won't ban either one as long as I still get that autograph... you know, as you received a compliment on your bass playing from Phil Lynott's daughter. 👌

 

𝓓𝓪𝓿𝓮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine my surprise having not been on here in ages that its no longer board.muse.mu 🤢

glad the board has been updated though, it’s been a long time

 

how are we all? Anyone else returned?

 

james, did you ever find a demo of the Mother Superior? I still havent decided if i am pulling the trigger or not on an Ma-2.

 

longest decision making process EVER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scottST said:

Imagine my surprise having not been on here in ages that its no longer board.muse.mu 🤢

 

At least they got the redirect up :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, matthijs said:

At least they got the redirect up :D

I assume this has been a fraught process 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, james90 said:

Also, has anyone heard from Bs? He was supposed to be here by now... Starting to get worried!

Krr, this is Ground Control to Major Tom, can you hear me Major Tom? Krrrrr...

Are we back? Thanks for the heads-up by e-mail, James! I've been checking every now and then to see if the new site was up but was starting to think it was never going to happen. I was just going to check again today and here we are! Hope I can get the hang of the new layout, haha!

Hey, my Totoro's gone! Well, I'll soon fix that!

Edited by Bs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dave said:

𝓓𝓪𝓿𝓮

 

Simply Dave.

 

11 hours ago, scottST said:

Imagine my surprise having not been on here in ages that its no longer board.muse.mu 🤢

glad the board has been updated though, it’s been a long time

 

how are we all? Anyone else returned?

 

james, did you ever find a demo of the Mother Superior? I still havent decided if i am pulling the trigger or not on an Ma-2.

 

longest decision making process EVER

 

end of an era 

I don't think there was an official demo or anything. I think I have a recording of mine somewhere, but if not, I can make one. I'd also check out the Colossus if you want supra high outputs. Sort of prefer that one really, though the blend control on the Mother Superior is pretty neat.

 

1 hour ago, Bs said:

Krr, this is Ground Control to Major Tom, can you hear me Major Tom? Krrrrr...

Are we back? Thanks for the heads-up by e-mail, James! I've been checking every now and then to see if the new site was up but was starting to think it was never going to happen. I was just going to check again today and here we are! Hope I can get the hang of the new layout, haha!

Hey, my Totoro's gone! Well, I'll soon fix that!


Bs! 🤩

Yeah we lost all the avatars unfortunately. Didn't think I'd find my "fuzz factory" avatar even.

If you can't find that, maybe I can dig up that picture of the day you were reunited with your trusty (not to be confused with reliable) amp after that sad state of affairs with UPS?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, james90 said:

Bs! 🤩

Yeah we lost all the avatars unfortunately. Didn't think I'd find my "fuzz factory" avatar even.

If you can't find that, maybe I can dig up that picture of the day you were reunited with your trusty (not to be confused with reliable) amp after that sad state of affairs with UPS

Haha! Did you have to Google 'Kaoss Pad - no, not that one, the twisty one'?

Wait, hang on, does that mean we don't have the old emoticons anymore? Or are they still there?

:erm: :unsure: :chuckle: :LOL:

Oh good. Inconsistent sizes but better than nothing, I was lost for a second there, haha!

I don't actually remember having any problem with my amp, it was the two pedalboards that took ages and then I got hit with a huge import charge as they were so big and heavy after I'd packed them with books and clothes and stuff. Fun times, haha!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bs said:

Haha! Did you have to Google 'Kaoss Pad - no, not that one, the twisty one'?

Wait, hang on, does that mean we don't have the old emoticons anymore? Or are they still there?

:erm: :unsure: :chuckle: :LOL:

Oh good. Inconsistent sizes but better than nothing, I was lost for a second there, haha!

I don't actually remember having any problem with my amp, it was the two pedalboards that took ages and then I got hit with a huge import charge as they were so big and heavy after I'd packed them with books and clothes and stuff. Fun times, haha!


I tried, but that didn't work...Then I asked myself... what would Bs do? So I wrote MGW a long email with a spec for a new guitar

But then I remembered... I had the picture saved on my soundcloud to go with a fuzz factory demo.

And here you go 

njprMZH.jpg

Didn't you blow up the rectifier tube? It's not common for those to fail. Must have been those crushing palm mutes on those 7 strings of yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, james90 said:

 

Simply Dave.

 

 

end of an era 

I don't think there was an official demo or anything. I think I have a recording of mine somewhere, but if not, I can make one. I'd also check out the Colossus if you want supra high outputs. Sort of prefer that one really, though the blend control on the Mother Superior is pretty neat.

 


Bs! 🤩

Yeah we lost all the avatars unfortunately. Didn't think I'd find my "fuzz factory" avatar even.

If you can't find that, maybe I can dig up that picture of the day you were reunited with your trusty (not to be confused with reliable) amp after that sad state of affairs with UPS?

 

Could you do a demo? Post it on IG if you want and i’ll see it there

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...