22 minutes ago, matthijs said:

I'm not sure we allowed it - but I don't mind making the changes :)

I didn't mean we necessarily allowed it (we probably didn't!) but I seem to remember seeing the option to edit the name on the account page. Might have been disabled since then.

Did you see we could view username history? I do not recall yours being changed to Hertog Matthijs van Kitabia 

Also, I was going to suggest that @Dave doesn't go with that username, but dave instead.

I'm not helping by giving the admins extra work, but it's probably going to happen anyway.

Imagine my surprise having not been on here in ages that its no longer board.muse.mu 🤢

glad the board has been updated though, it’s been a long time

how are we all? Anyone else returned?

james, did you ever find a demo of the Mother Superior? I still havent decided if i am pulling the trigger or not on an Ma-2.

longest decision making process EVER

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, james90 said:

Also, has anyone heard from Bs? He was supposed to be here by now... Starting to get worried!

Krr, this is Ground Control to Major Tom, can you hear me Major Tom? Krrrrr...

Are we back? Thanks for the heads-up by e-mail, James! I've been checking every now and then to see if the new site was up but was starting to think it was never going to happen. I was just going to check again today and here we are! Hope I can get the hang of the new layout, haha!

Hey, my Totoro's gone! Well, I'll soon fix that!

Edited by Bs

12 hours ago, Dave said:

𝓓𝓪𝓿𝓮

Simply Dave.

11 hours ago, scottST said:

Imagine my surprise having not been on here in ages that its no longer board.muse.mu 🤢

glad the board has been updated though, it’s been a long time

how are we all? Anyone else returned?

james, did you ever find a demo of the Mother Superior? I still havent decided if i am pulling the trigger or not on an Ma-2.

longest decision making process EVER

end of an era 

I don't think there was an official demo or anything. I think I have a recording of mine somewhere, but if not, I can make one. I'd also check out the Colossus if you want supra high outputs. Sort of prefer that one really, though the blend control on the Mother Superior is pretty neat.

1 hour ago, Bs said:

Krr, this is Ground Control to Major Tom, can you hear me Major Tom? Krrrrr...

Are we back? Thanks for the heads-up by e-mail, James! I've been checking every now and then to see if the new site was up but was starting to think it was never going to happen. I was just going to check again today and here we are! Hope I can get the hang of the new layout, haha!

Hey, my Totoro's gone! Well, I'll soon fix that!

Bs! 🤩

Yeah we lost all the avatars unfortunately. Didn't think I'd find my "fuzz factory" avatar even.

If you can't find that, maybe I can dig up that picture of the day you were reunited with your trusty (not to be confused with reliable) amp after that sad state of affairs with UPS?

1 hour ago, james90 said:

Bs! 🤩

Yeah we lost all the avatars unfortunately. Didn't think I'd find my "fuzz factory" avatar even.

If you can't find that, maybe I can dig up that picture of the day you were reunited with your trusty (not to be confused with reliable) amp after that sad state of affairs with UPS

Haha! Did you have to Google 'Kaoss Pad - no, not that one, the twisty one'?

Wait, hang on, does that mean we don't have the old emoticons anymore? Or are they still there?

:erm: :unsure: :chuckle: :LOL:

Oh good. Inconsistent sizes but better than nothing, I was lost for a second there, haha!

I don't actually remember having any problem with my amp, it was the two pedalboards that took ages and then I got hit with a huge import charge as they were so big and heavy after I'd packed them with books and clothes and stuff. Fun times, haha!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bs said:

Haha! Did you have to Google 'Kaoss Pad - no, not that one, the twisty one'?

Wait, hang on, does that mean we don't have the old emoticons anymore? Or are they still there?

:erm: :unsure: :chuckle: :LOL:

Oh good. Inconsistent sizes but better than nothing, I was lost for a second there, haha!

I don't actually remember having any problem with my amp, it was the two pedalboards that took ages and then I got hit with a huge import charge as they were so big and heavy after I'd packed them with books and clothes and stuff. Fun times, haha!

I tried, but that didn't work...Then I asked myself... what would Bs do? So I wrote MGW a long email with a spec for a new guitar

But then I remembered... I had the picture saved on my soundcloud to go with a fuzz factory demo.

And here you go 

njprMZH.jpg

Didn't you blow up the rectifier tube? It's not common for those to fail. Must have been those crushing palm mutes on those 7 strings of yours.

4 hours ago, james90 said:

Simply Dave.

end of an era 

I don't think there was an official demo or anything. I think I have a recording of mine somewhere, but if not, I can make one. I'd also check out the Colossus if you want supra high outputs. Sort of prefer that one really, though the blend control on the Mother Superior is pretty neat.

Bs! 🤩

If you can't find that, maybe I can dig up that picture of the day you were reunited with your trusty (not to be confused with reliable) amp after that sad state of affairs with UPS?

Could you do a demo? Post it on IG if you want and i’ll see it there