I see you @sidious911

You coming down for one of the new tour dates?

edit:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exceptional-MUSE-Matthew-Bellamys-Peavey-EVH-Wolfgang-Guitar-RARE-and-PROOF-/351972992407

Now it's in Australia it seems... this must be the fourth time it's gone up for sale.

My guitar is also on eBay right now (not £14,000) because I'm moving to Australia to buy the Peavey.

Ok I'm not buying the Peavey but the rest is true.

Nope probably not for this round. Just took a new job this week so will be pretty busy the next while with that. I'll be hitting up Toronto though!

But the shows aren't until the summer :ninja: It's worth it just for the atmosphere.

jones11.jpg

I don't know if it will be all seats like that, but I just want to get a good view. Last time was fairly decent, but then those tickets were the more expensive ones.

And that's good. Supposedly they're announcing something today.

Should I still hope for more tour dates :supersad::supersad:

That $300 VIP package sounds cool though.

It sounds more or less like what we had last time.

That presale link not working for anyone else? I can get there, it just doesn't do anything after I enter the ticketmaster info.

The bit where you register with your muse.mu username? That worked fine for me. I just hope I entered my iPhone 6s number correctly

It sounds more or less like what we had last time.

The bit where you register with your muse.mu username? That worked fine for me. I just hope I entered my iPhone 6s number correctly

Nah, the part where you sign in with your ticketmaster account. I have the same email for both muse.mu and TM but a different PW. When i use my muse.mu pw it boots me saying incorrect info. when i use the ticketmaster info, it basically just refreshes the page. a number of others appear to be having the same issue on twitter.

Nah, the part where you sign in with your ticketmaster account. I have the same email for both muse.mu and TM but a different PW. When i use my muse.mu pw it boots me saying incorrect info. when i use the ticketmaster info, it basically just refreshes the page. a number of others appear to be having the same issue on twitter.

So you mean the first page? I logged in with my ticketmaster info, but had to change to the email address that's attached to my muse.mu account. Otherwise it worked fine.

So you mean the first page? I logged in with my ticketmaster info, but had to change to the email address that's attached to my muse.mu account. Otherwise it worked fine.

Ah, found the trick for those interested. Link via email didn't work but link via muse.mu worked. Who knows..

Fair enough. I went through the website, so maybe that explains it.

Which show are you planning to go to?

Whatever the hell pavilion is in Pittsburgh / Burgettstown PA. They rename it on a yearly basis these days it seems. Muse rarely comes to Pittsburgh, so I have to take advantage when given the chance. Columbus (where they generally go for their OH/eastern PA shown) isn't a bad drive, but you have to take the next day off if it's a weeknight. When they played PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh (formerly Consol Energy Center - we have a venue naming issue in this city apparently), it was a fairly poor showing, but it was also a weeknight, so I can see why they stay away from me.

I remember you. Did you ever finish working on ronald mcdonald's les paul?

You have a good memory :LOL: I think it's over a year since I posted on k&t! Yes I did, I'll have to fish out a picture at some point :D

I would ask you how many more guitars you've added toyour amarda since I last posted, but suspect the list would be too long :LOL:

Whatever the hell pavilion is in Pittsburgh / Burgettstown PA. They rename it on a yearly basis these days it seems. Muse rarely comes to Pittsburgh, so I have to take advantage when given the chance. Columbus (where they generally go for their OH/eastern PA shown) isn't a bad drive, but you have to take the next day off if it's a weeknight. When they played PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh (formerly Consol Energy Center - we have a venue naming issue in this city apparently), it was a fairly poor showing, but it was also a weeknight, so I can see why they stay away from me.

Pittsburgh is closer to me, but it's on a work night. I'm debating whether to take the train up to NY Saturday morning, see the show, get a hotel room for a night, and going home on Sunday.

Going to concerts alone sucks :supersad:

You have a good memory :LOL: I think it's over a year since I posted on k&t! Yes I did, I'll have to fish out a picture at some point :D

I would ask you how many more guitars you've added toyour amarda since I last posted, but suspect the list would be too long :LOL:

Which means I've been waiting over a year! How's the FRX? I've had to sharpen the knife edges on mine, but it seems fine now

And it would, wouldn't it :ninja:

Pittsburgh is closer to me, but it's on a work night. I'm debating whether to take the train up to NY Saturday morning, see the show, get a hotel room for a night, and going home on Sunday.

I'd consider a NY show if it were more like a Buffalo area, but getting into the NYC-ish area is a nightmare for me and takes forever. I don't go to Philly shows for that reason, so NYC is just a crappier extension of that.

I go to a lot of shows alone when my fiance works or etc :( I usually go to small club shows and stand in the pit, but I get there early so I'm always in the front. Problem is I'm like 6'-4" so I feel bad being some dude standing in the middle of the stage all by my lonesome blocking peoples' views, but meh.

It's fine - I don't mind going alone.

You usually meet people anyway. Made quite a few friends at the psycho tour NYC show, as we were all waiting in line since the morning.

Meeting sidious911 was the highlight of course, but I did recognize a few other people from online :ninja:

I'd consider a NY show if it were more like a Buffalo area, but getting into the NYC-ish area is a nightmare for me and takes forever. I don't go to Philly shows for that reason, so NYC is just a crappier extension of that.

I go to a lot of shows alone when my fiance works or etc :( I usually go to small club shows and stand in the pit, but I get there early so I'm always in the front. Problem is I'm like 6'-4" so I feel bad being some dude standing in the middle of the stage all by my lonesome blocking peoples' views, but meh.

I'm not quite 6'4, but often the tallest person in the front, and there's usually a bit of space since I end up blocking whoever's directly in back. :facepalm:

How far away from here are you? I don't know if you'll have to go right through NYC or not, but... well, I guess since it took me 4.5 hours to get from here to newark, it might be best to go to your local one. That wasn't even dealing with the usual NYC traffic.

I'm not quite 6'4, but often the tallest person in the front, and there's usually a bit of space since I end up blocking whoever's directly in back. :facepalm:

How far away from here are you? I don't know if you'll have to go right through NYC or not, but... well, I guess since it took me 4.5 hours to get from here to newark, it might be best to go to your local one. That wasn't even dealing with the usual NYC traffic.

Wantagh would be a 7 hour drive. I'm basically right in Pittsburgh.

I went to Royal Blood about 2-ish years ago. Mike jumped down in the crowd and was basically using me as a leaning post during the Out of the Black outro, so that makes me realize being upfront is well worth it, even if I block some views. They shoulda been there earlier is my new philosophy.

Wantagh would be a 7 hour drive. I'm basically right in Pittsburgh.

I went to Royal Blood about 2-ish years ago. Mike jumped down in the crowd and was basically using me as a leaning post during the Out of the Black outro, so that makes me realize being upfront is well worth it, even if I block some views. They shoulda been there earlier is my new philosophy.

Yeah might be worth going to the one near you then.

Last time I saw them I lifted Ben into the crowd, and also managed to get a drum stick he dropped. Definitely worth being up front, although I can't say I was expecting it!

But yeah, always be prepared in case MB throws another guitar into the crowd :ninja:

Which means I've been waiting over a year! How's the FRX? I've had to sharpen the knife edges on mine, but it seems fine now

And it would, wouldn't it :ninja:

Oh yeah :ninja: Great actually, I find the initial tuning is a bit of a ritual but once it's there I can go weeks without re-tuning provided the fine adjustment screws are as high as possible when the all important locking nut goes down :D But yeah, it's great and I'm not exactly gentle on it!