Clu9CRcWQAAui8f.jpg:large

!?

#BoringRoadie

Have we actually had any decent rack pictures this tour?

Also anyone got any ideas as to what Z rig would refer to? Would that be a backup rig? duplicate a/b rig for different continents? something else?

Edited by Dominic.

Makes it easier to knock them over.

The two VH4 heads. Wonder if he uses them rather than the Kempers for the :facemelt: toan. Might explain why Psycho had more oomph than usual when I watched it earlier.

Oh sorry I was being daft! He must prefer them over the profile I guess? Or is he playing through both at once or something possibly?

Oh sorry I was being daft! He must prefer them over the profile I guess? Or is he playing through both at once or something possibly?

I very much doubt he's ditched the profiler. On the broadcast mix you can hear the guitar is split over a few signals, before SS you can deffo hear one that has a lot of hum which I imagine is the diezel

I very much doubt he's ditched the profiler. On the broadcast mix you can hear the guitar is split over a few signals, before SS you can deffo hear one that has a lot of hum which I imagine is the diezel

Well obviously for the entire gig but for certain sounds he feels he needs a real amp too xD but thanks for clearing it up!

Surely we're all members??

Yup. It's amazing how glitchy the old one is compared to the DT.

Dunno what Dom was doing, but it sounded like the studio vocals were being played back. He might have been singing through a vocoder or something (not even sure vocoders can do that though), or just miming :chuckle:

I think he's using primarily the diezel for the main riff again, because the intro sounds like old school diezel SS.

No worries.

Amazon really has been the place to get gear from, around December they had MBC-1's for 380:rolleyes: this was before the price drop.

Yeah, I get strings from amazon usually. In fact, that's where I bought the whammy from in the first place :LOL:

Anyone here used the pandamidi midi beam?

My m-audio midair (well half of it) got stolen out of my trunk this past weekend and im looking at a replacement. Can't find the midair anywhere. I also can't find the widi anywhere. Looking for something as small as these others. The Kenton system is too large for what I want to do with it and also more money than I want to spend on this.