I just watched this yesterday, pretty solid. The thing I love about Royal Blood doing a cover, is that they completely make the song their own, because they have no other option with just the two of them.

It is cool when other bands cover a song, but doesn't do much for me when they just sound like a general bar band cover. Takes it to a whole new level when someone takes a piece of music, and makes it their own.

Completely agree with this although this cover wasn't my favourite of theirs, I still like it but I much prefer the ace of spades cover :D

Damn Dom, you actually got a Kemper? Fucking badass. How is it?

Fuck yeah. Haven't had much time to play it yet but it's fucking awesome so far. Browsing through hundreds of rigs is a bit tiresome though. Need to learn to properly navigate it

is that the one with the built in?

Oui

Can't wait to see what next year's Dom GAS session will be.

Liquid Foot 12+

Just take it with you to the hardware store, the people who work there should be able to find a replacement.

Or do what I did for my ovation project and order a massive container of random screws from amazon.

It worked too, but now I just have a massive surplus of trannies AND screws....

Oui

Using the hayden as a power amp would give you a much warmer and more organic tone :nerd:

Or do what I did for my ovation project and order a massive container of random screws from amazon.

It worked too, but now I just have a massive surplus of trannies AND screws....

Using the hayden as a power amp would give you a much warmer and more organic tone :nerd:

:nerd:

If I get the time gonna profile the Hayden and see how it compares

Also someone help me sell my Hayden I am now v.poor.

where's the picture from? it looks like a distortion with some sort of envelope filter, and a fuzz on the other side.

No idea other than that.

one of the guy's from the 1975 put it on his instagram, and i'm always curious about what pedals they're using as i love the tones they get playing live these days and yeah i spent half an hour googling different variants of the phrase "envelope fuzz warp" haha

one of the guy's from the 1975 put it on his instagram, and i'm always curious about what pedals they're using as i love the tones they get playing live these days and yeah i spent half an hour googling different variants of the phrase "envelope fuzz warp" haha

link to the photo?

edit: nvm, found it:

It looks to be just a clone of two circuits housed in the same box, so could've been built by almost anyone. The right side is almost certainly Big Muff clone, but I'm not sure on the left side. I'll keep thinking and see what I can find.

link to the photo?

edit: nvm, found it:

It looks to be just a clone of two circuits housed in the same box, so could've been built by almost anyone. The right side is almost certainly Big Muff clone, but I'm not sure on the left side. I'll keep thinking and see what I can find.

i didn't think about the possibility of it being built to house two other already existing pedals good spot, i was wondering why i couldn't find any matches to it at all anywhere :LOL:

repair2.jpg

:stunned:

What even... I've seen people use screws which is bad enough, but that... :facepalm:

I will say, as much as I'm into boutique shit...I bought a Behringer Vibrato to get the Boss VB-2 tone and it freakin' nails it. I never thought I'd say it, but I do love that Behringer pedal.

signature material

I will say, as much as I'm into boutique shit...I bought a Behringer Vibrato to get the Boss VB-2 tone and it freakin' nails it. I never thought I'd say it, but I do love that Behringer pedal.

I picked up one of those for something like £9. It's terrible, the clock noise breakthrough is just awful. Maybe mine is not working right, I never bothered to look.

I'll take it the Behringer will have a cheaper generic clock then and probably a worse layout that increases the clock noise emitted. Granted, a lot of that stuff in the VB-2 is probably custom chips by Roland so better to find something cheaper. Shame there is noise because a lot of the Behringer stuff sounds pretty close, just the quality seeps through somewhere, usually the bypass in my case.