To be fair, $5k is a ridiculous amount of money to be asking for that guitar.

I would pay that, but then I'd say £5 and a Mars bar us too much to pay for something from The Edge, but yet people still have a trouser accident over his mediocrity.

anyone know where i can grab a KP2 these days? or am i gonna have to buy a KP3

Damn you should have bought that one that was for sale recently. It was a good one too.

Someone paid 13k for the sheep guitar ...

A £500 guitar

Wasn't it for charity though?

I would pay that, but then I'd say £5 and a Mars bar us too much to pay for something from The Edge, but yet people still have a trouser accident over his mediocrity.

Really? It's autographed by jack white, but the guitar itself doesn't look like anything special.

anyone know where i can grab a KP2 these days? or am i gonna have to buy a KP3

ebay's probably the best place to look. The novelty of using synths on a KP2 goes away eventually but some of the effects work pretty well with a guitar.

Have you tried a Kaossilator Pro? They seem more fun for synths.

is that the one with the built in power amp?

sidious911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1-Tcgcvm4

I just watched this yesterday, pretty solid. The thing I love about Royal Blood doing a cover, is that they completely make the song their own, because they have no other option with just the two of them.

It is cool when other bands cover a song, but doesn't do much for me when they just sound like a general bar band cover. Takes it to a whole new level when someone takes a piece of music, and makes it their own.