My Gratitude to Muse

-SaH-

Hi, it's my first post on forum, so I want to say Hello to all of You.

I hope I made this thread in right place.

But, straight to the point - Me and my wife want to thank Muse - Matthew Bellamy, Dominic Howard i Christopher Wolstenholme - for great help in surviving the most difficult time in our life.

We got merried on 5th July 2014 and then started to try to have a baby. Now my wife is in 6th month of pregnancy - but, we have very bad medical prognosis. In 3rd month we took prenatal test and we got even 25% for genetic defect. It was shock for us, but we took more tests and did everything we could for our baby. Now we know that it is only a heart defect, quite complicated, but doctors in Poland can operate it.

But what is the most important in this story, Muse helped us to survive these moments.

Thanks to my wife I get "Live at Rome Olympic Stadium" in February 2014 and from this time, we are simply in love in Muse. We even danced to the Muse at our wedding - we had a mix tape of 4 songs - and one of which was "Madness", from the words "I need to love...".

There are no words to describe how much lyrics, music and emotions of Muse songs helped us. Madness, Explorers, Follow Me, Starlight, Resistance, Undisclosed Desires, Knights of Cydonia and much, much more were a great cure for us.

Also, when for the first time I heard heartbeat of our daughter I realized, that I know this sound very well - and it is on "Isolated System" and "Follow Me". I know it's a little bit silly that previously I didn't recognize that it is a heartbeat, but I knew it only from movies etc. Now "Isolated System" is one of my favorite songs.

So, a little big long text, but I just wanted Muse to know that what they are doing is beautiful and more important than just another one rock band.

We love You and thank You and we will try to be in Warsaw on 14 June 2015, but it will be only about 1.5 month after the birth, so it might be problematic.

Best Regards from Koszalin, Poland!

Ps. Our dance during Madness - we had a small choreography :$

x0oh78.jpg

Edited by -SaH-

Sending my sincere thoughts and prayers for your baby! I have recently retired after 30 years as an obstetrician, so your story touched my heart. Even though it is terrifying to think of a baby having major heart surgery, the procedures today have come so far! Babies that had no chance of survival when I started practicing in 1984 now can have their heart issues corrected and lead full normal lives. Congratulations on your marriage and baby!

I too have much to thank Muse for, including many of my best friends all over the world, but the best was meeting my husband right here on this forum in 2009! We met in person 6 months later, kept up a very long distance relationship (Seattle, USA and UK!) for 5 years, and were married in March 2014!

It had long ago become inactive, but I searched and found a thread I started in 2005: Thank You, Muse, Thank You. You may enjoy some of the stories and letters to Muse here:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=12436

Again, sending supermassive vibes for your sweet baby!

{I see I need to edit my gig list: up to 60 now, in 5 countries!}

Thank You all for very kind words!

With my wife we're send You our most sincerest regards.

@gocanux - sorry for not founding Your topic before, it sure would be nice to put our regards to Muse in such long and old topic.

Sending my sincere thoughts and prayers for your baby! I have recently retired after 30 years as an obstetrician, so your story touched my heart. Even though it is terrifying to think of a baby having major heart surgery, the procedures today have come so far! Babies that had no chance of survival when I started practicing in 1984 now can have their heart issues corrected and lead full normal lives. Congratulations on your marriage and baby!

I too have much to thank Muse for, including many of my best friends all over the world, but the best was meeting my husband right here on this forum in 2009! We met in person 6 months later, kept up a very long distance relationship (Seattle, USA and UK!) for 5 years, and were married in March 2014!

It had long ago become inactive, but I searched and found a thread I started in 2005: Thank You, Muse, Thank You. You may enjoy some of the stories and letters to Muse here:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=12436

Again, sending supermassive vibes for your sweet baby!

{I see I need to edit my gig list: up to 60 now, in 5 countries!}

Hey there! Come and join us on the Oldies thread in Banter! I won't be the oldest person there if you do!:)

• 4 weeks later...
Hey there! Come and join us on the Oldies thread in Banter! I won't be the oldest person there if you do!:)

Hiya -- I was one of the originals there, back in 2004! Not much time for this forum lately, but the Muser groups on FB are active. I met my husband in the Oldies forum!