Jeez, you guys are speculating a lot for something that you'll hear about in less than a week. Someone has already guessed what it is, and it isn't a new finish/mod option

Left handed model CONFIRMED

Perhaps the news is to have some Cort-branded sustainer as an option :rolleyes:

that would be pretty cool to be honest. It makes me wish more companies would jump on the sustainer pickups bandwagon just so we could have a ton of different options, maybe at different price points :p

I bought it for the boyfriend, so I'm allowed to be salty if they improve it. :chuckle:

Now I'm living vicariously through the bf.

The best way to live is vicariously! Sorry to hear about the accident, if I had one like that I dunno what I'd do, the gf doesn't play instruments for me to pass on.

and hey I bought it for myself for XMas! I can be a little salty:)

I don't quite get left-handed guitarists. I'm ambidextrous so my left hand is just as good as my right, but I think it's a huge benefit to have good control of your left hand so you can riff fast and stuff. If you're already advantaged from the beginning then why make it harder for yourself and play (rarer & often times more expensive) lefty guitars?

I don't quite get left-handed guitarists. I'm ambidextrous so my left hand is just as good as my right, but I think it's a huge benefit to have good control of your left hand so you can riff fast and stuff. If you're already advantaged from the beginning then why make it harder for yourself and play (rarer & often times more expensive) lefty guitars?

Well, you're ambi, so it's a little harder for you to understand how it feels. If you are right handed only and pick up a guitar thats left handed and try to, it just doesn't work.

If that's the case, there's a certain left handed banned user from a few years back that would've been all over this. Damn.

Jeez, you guys are speculating a lot for something that you'll hear about in less than a week. Someone has already guessed what it is, and it isn't a new finish/mod option

Welcome to K&T

Now that I think about it, I actually really want a HH MBC-1. How labor intensive is it to cut the neck out and install a humbucker? (so I can guesstimate how much that would cost)

I'm no builder but I can safely say it might just be best to get an HH tele, it would be cheaper, risk free, and require no labor at all :p

He used an MB-1 at a festival last year I think.

The new red one looks nice, but a bit strange without a hardtail bridge.

yeah the finish looks amazing but honestly it does look extremely out of place without the hardtail, and the kill button still being there as stock just takes the glittery vibes and shoves it down the toilet. makes me hope that they'll be more willing to do the killswitch mod for this one considering how ugly that kill button looks in contrast to the red glittery goodness.

would definitely look better with a sustainer and chrome mbk2 as well :D

im hoping it'll be easier to remove the cort logo on this one in comparison to the black ones lmao

Edited by jonbrown

MA

I've never personally been massively keen on the red glitter ones. They're ite, but not incredible

That red carbon though was pretty phwoar

yep. I thought about it and I'd be much happier with a holo-flake MA like heyjackk's or black carbon MA like James' :happy:

When was the last time he actually used the sparkle guitars?

Also he broke one of the holo-flakes in Chicago last week or so

Edited by Cider