Since I got mine I have played it once due to family commitments and what not so seriously thinking of selling it if anyone is interested. Still have the boxes and what not to post it and it's perfect condition.

It cost me the £499 but happy to let it go for £450 including postage.

Edited by UlsterMuse

Who else thinks the next Cort MBC might be an M1D1 replica?

if you mean someone having the work done to an MBC-1, that could happen. However, if you're talking about a M1D1 Being the next version of the Cort MBC, that's a bit of a stretch. More like wishful thinking vs anything logical.

I can't see it happening in my opinion, the only thing Mansons/Cort may put out there is another finish, maybe red glitter or gloss black?

yeah might do one of those two at some point, a bomber or an M1D1 with cracked mirror would defeat the purpose of being an affordable option though because they're a more expensive finish (at least from what i've been told)

This.

Expect a silver finish as an almost dead cert, and as an outside chance, a red glitter finish.

Even then I would expect the silver finish to be just paint opposed to any aluminium effect stuff...

Guitar delivered whilst I was at work, on the bus home now to go and admire

Doubt it. If the M1N1 was still available, that might have been a possible modification, but I can't see them offering any other variations really.

And Jaicen, that would remind me too much of those wonky ebay MoC copies.

Exactly....

Finally got the balls to get it on finance - got declined. Gutted :(

NOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Are those the black/silver ones wired like a Les Paul? Because I've got one, it's so bad that it's good!

Yeah those.

How so? Do you mean like those cheap old guitars from the 60s? Or do you mean it's so unbelievably shit that it's laughable?

Who knows. A better question is why Bobby ended up in London with a £1095 price tag

Hi, I am waiting my birthday to purchase this guitar. It's in november. I'm asking, because of the many stocks problems of cort, if they continue to produce this guitar, do you heard something about that?

And is it worth it to buy it without test it ? ( there is no place to test it in france..........)

Hi, I am waiting my birthday to purchase this guitar. It's in november. I'm asking, because of the many stocks problems of cort, if they continue to produce this guitar, do you heard something about that?

And is it worth it to buy it without test it ? ( there is no place to test it in france..........)

they are great guitars for the money

I don't see why they would stop producing them anytime soon. MGW got a batch of them for immediate shipping the other day, so I'm guessing they just sell quickly.

And yes, I bought one without trying it first, and I was expecting a decent guitar, but it turned out to be really good