No, but James90 does, which is what really counts after all. He's probably made people buy as many. :ninja:

Exactly

Unless you walk into Mansons and they have two unusual guitars you weren't expecting, and you buy both :facepalm: #InstantGratification

You just can't help yourself, can you? How many have you had now? :chuckle:

Was told mine was 6th in the queue for the workbench, and would be complete in 3-5 weeks time almost 3 weeks ago. this wait is killing me. I should probably be thankful I wont have to wait 6 months like some people on here. :D

Yes. 6 months. :ninja:

No, but I'm hoping to at least hear of some progress in the next couple of days. They should have all the right documents now at least, if they've finished arsing about. Looking forward to flicking that on switch again, and hearing that whirring noise as the fan starts up. Presuming I don't blow the house up or something. I haven't played in about two weeks though, so I'm hoping it hurries up before my fingers get too soft.

Got my MBC-1 about a week ago and I am just loving it so far! Great sound to it, the kill button is a lot of fun and it's just incredibly easy to play.

I did a quick cover of the solo in The Groove with it, messing around with the kill button and I think it sounds pretty cool with it.

Got my MBC-1 about a week ago and I am just loving it so far! Great sound to it, the kill button is a lot of fun and it's just incredibly easy to play.

I did a quick cover of the solo in The Groove with it, messing around with the kill button and I think it sounds pretty cool with it.

The Groove?

• 2 weeks later...

Was aware of this when it was released... back then I was a busy final year student so it slipped off the radar. But now I have a full time job! So i put my order in an hour ago!

Despite what lots have said on here; I went for the MBK2 pickup and coil tap upgrades alongside schaller strap locks and since I could do with a new strap I got the red deluxe strap.

Very excited to say the least! Will be getting rid of my Ltd EC-1000 once the MBC arrived - It'll be nice to get rid of the EMG's and have a nice set of passives.

Anyone know what the protocol will be should the guitar arrive with issues (i.e cracked gloss etc)?