Yeah. Just snapped this out of curiosity. The MB shape is kinda overweight. MA looks more modern and minimalistic I guess.

Pic(k) for comparison :p

IaOFWPn.jpg

MA is fuggs and larger tho.

I mean. The MA necks are so much better than the Cort neck. They´re similar in profile but the MA plays much more smoothly. Body wood is different though. The more compact alder MA body is heavier etc. but sounds very nice. The poplar MBC sounds good as well, although I haven´t tried an MBC with the MBK-2

Point being. You get more quality wood and neck (and everything:rolleyes:) with the MA. And no matter how much you spec out the MBC with diamond pickups and golden tuners etc, It´ll still be a "cheap budget" guitar. :$

I meant that a spec'd out MBC1 might sound better than a standard MA.

MA is fuggs and larger tho.

I meant that a spec'd out MBC1 might sound better than a standard MA.

Its like. If you purchase a cheap crappy volvo from the 90´s and spend tons on a new engine, paintjob and golden wheels. It´ll still be a volvo. If you can, buy the mercedes.

Not saying that the cort is crap though.:p Its great for a budget guitar, but if you can get an MA. Bellorz doesen´t use cort, Bellorz usez mansionz.

He doesn't use the MAs either, and to be fair, he does have those modded corts.

True, but the MA is the closest you´ll get quality wise. Also, wonder what he is saving those corts for.

Edit:

Saving them for himself...

MitMjNG.jpg

:eek: Wanted to photoshop gollum face on him but nah, exam..

Edited by Mittle

True, but the MA is the closest you´ll get quality wise. Also, wonder what he is saving those corts for.

Edit:

Saving them for himself...

MitMjNG.jpg

:eek: Wanted to photoshop gollum face on him but nah, exam..

I'm guessing he's saving them for what he does best, launching guitars towards Dom's face. Wouldn't be surprised he gets a PTSD attack after this tour when he sees a Cort hanging in a guitar shop.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I am pleasantly surprised as to well it plays, it's definitely similar to a tele, esp the neck, but the mbc1 is much much lighter. Pickup sounds close to a Mbk2 but with a tiny bit more drive. It's got me excited about getting my Manson now.

I ordered on the 8th December I think it was.

Yeah I am pleasantly surprised as to well it plays, it's definitely similar to a tele, esp the neck, but the mbc1 is much much lighter.

I debated for ages about buying another Tele after selling one a few years ago that I wish I hadn't but when this MBC came up I thought it would be perfect to do the job I wanted, play like a tele but have the look and sound of a Bellamy beast.

I haven't picked mine up in a few weeks now due to

A: Packing for a house move

&

B: Damaging my chest muscles meaning trying to lift anything nevermind wearing a guitar is painful as hell.

Anyone want to rent my one out ? :LOL:

I have paid the deposit. What happens next? Do they contact you at a later date when its near ready for the balance or do they automatically take the money when its ready and ship it? Not sure of the process. Cheers

Mine is arriving tomorrow - very excited to finally get my hands on it! Heard a lot of good things about it, and I can't wait to try it out for myself!

Got myself a hard case, strings and a strap (it would be sacrilege not too) as well as the guitar, so I'm really looking forward to getting the whole package!

• 2 weeks later...