Best albums to buy

Pine-apple

Hardly. There's a big difference between "moaning" and making a valid observation. I have no problem with Tjet. He actually contributes to conversations intelligently. Don't even get me started on the other guy... To be honest I just thought it was a silly post but I offered my advice all the same...

It was a fair question and some guys on the board aren't English; not saying this guy is, but they try with as best English they can. Imagine how much you can offend someone who is curious and wants some friendly guidance?

Just be nice and answer the question without being a pedantic arse. I think you've been living under a rock, not him!

It was a fair question and some guys on the board aren't English; not saying this guy is, but they try with as best English they can. Imagine how much you can offend someone who is curious and wants some friendly guidance?

Just be nice and answer the question without being a pedantic arse. I think you've been living under a rock, not him!

I'm always nice and have been ripped to shreds everytime I post anything on topic or ask an intelligent question. I was only messing around anyways...I was far from being a pedantic arse. Talk about getting butthurt over nothing.

I offered the OP advice and I apologise for anything I said that could be mildly offensive.

Just get everything. What kind of question is: "Are there any good albums out there?" Do you live under a rock or something? Not sure if this post is serious or not.

Such advice.

Anyway I'm surprised no one mentioned Hullabaloo's first cd. Some of the songs on it are amazing.

Which are the best Muse albums to have? I haven’t got many and am thinking of buying more. Just looking for your feedback about whether there are any good albums out there which you should buy?

I agree with most posts here - Black holes is a good start and HAARP is awesome

I bought Absolution and Hullabaloo. Both are great and I can’t wait to listen to more albums.

Great albums! Try and see if you can find some of the b side tracks from Absolution as they are some of Muse's best work in my weird opinion.

Songs like: Fury, The Groove and Eternally Missed are all gems.

If you liked Hullabaloo than you should enjoy Origin for sure