Best albums to buy

Pine-apple

Well it's all subjective. HAARP has a better setlist and has the old Matt without the whole no-guitar thing. But Rome is up there with the best they have ever sounded live, there's a good case for saying it is the best Matt has sounded live vocally. Plug in Baby alone is the best live version you will find.

While I do agree that Matt probably sounded the best during the Rome gig (out of the live-dvds they have), I'd still prefer a gig with songs I really like and performances that I feel for. Rome lacks so much in feeling for me, and I get bored even before the first song is over.

And I really don't think it's the best they've ever sounded in general.

Just get everything. What kind of question is: "Are there any good albums out there?" Do you live under a rock or something? Not sure if this post is serious or not.

Look, the post very much suggests that the OP is a casual fan, who is possibly only here on a whim in the form as "Hmm Muse have a few good songs, I should check out some more. The message board will probably be able to tell me which albums are best."

He obviously either doesn't want to or can't get everything and wants an opinion from people who are obviously hardcore Muse fans about what he should get, which is fair enough if you ask me.

Just get everything. What kind of question is: "Are there any good albums out there?" Do you live under a rock or something? Not sure if this post is serious or not.

Weren't you moaning at Tjet and Fabri in another thread for exactly this type of attitude?

Hypocrite.

Also: OP, Black Holes was the first album that I fiercely got into. I'd say start there or work your way back from the album which the songs you like are from. That'd be my advice.

Edited by Maneachicken

Weren't you moaning at Tjet and Fabri in another thread for exactly this type of attitude?

Hypocrite.

Hardly. There's a big difference between "moaning" and making a valid observation. I have no problem with Tjet. He actually contributes to conversations intelligently. Don't even get me started on the other guy... To be honest I just thought it was a silly post but I offered my advice all the same...