Sign in to follow this  
forevermusic

2015.06.24 - Provinssirock Festival, Seinäjoki, Finland

I'm assuming he's not on the same stage as Muse are, but I'm just guessing here. Not even sure if they're performing on the same day actually so no Dizzee Rascal 2.0 maybe :LOL:

I'm assuming he's not on the same stage as Muse are, but I'm just guessing here. Not even sure if they're performing on the same day actually so no Dizzee Rascal 2.0 maybe :LOL:

One can only hope.

Yeah having actually thought it over I think so. My fault for not paying attention I guess.

Would be quite something to think in the same month Muse would have played Download and then had that selection... but heyho.

Assuming he's performing where I think he is, Calvin Harris to rival Dizzee Rascal as shittest support act?

I saw Zane Lowe support Biffy Clyro the other day, can't get much worse than that

Muse performs on first day.. Still can't wait, very hard kick off :D

Calvin Harris performs probably next day thank god. More bands coming next week..

Also waiting for Mew :rolleyes:

Edited by TERZi

So we have timetable now and Muse will climb to stage on 10pm. :awesome:

32 days to go! The whole lineup looks pretty nice.

I see that out of all the acts Muse have the longest performance time reserved for them (2 h). Hopefully this is some of an indication of what we can expect cause I am not here for the 1 h 15 min nonsense that's listed for most other headliners. :shifty: Though IIRC Provinssi headliners have always played at least the usual 90 mins, so we should be okay either way.