2015.06.26 - Bravalla Festival, Norrköping, Sweden

forevermusic

1h 30m isn't that bad for a festival is it?

I think they have 1.45-2 hours at the other festivals. I get the feeling this will be a really shitty greatest hits set with nothing to really make up for missing the other gigs here.

• 2 weeks later...
Why are they going to Sweden and Denmark, but not Norway (so far...). That's just bullshit. Plain bullshit.

Because Norway had gigs in 2013. Sweden haven't had a gig since 2009, and Denmark haven't had one since 2010. Shut up.

• 2 weeks later...
So Siesta cancelled today without any notice.... It can all look great on the outside... Please don't let this be the 4th one...

Bråvalla has sold over 35000 tickets, and expect a total of between 52-56k (a lot of tickets are sold during the last week). It's also run by Europe's biggest festival organiser FKP Scorpio, so no it's definitely not going to be cancelled. I can PROMISE you. Siesta is (was) a very small festival run by a very small organisation. They couldn't afford to pay the advance fees for their headliners (The Kooks, Foals), which is a position a huge company like FKP would be extremely unlikely to find themselves in.

Edited by levin

I really wanna catch Wu - Tang Clan at 18.30, do you guys think I'll get a good spot at the front after 19.30?

Yeah definitely. You're probably going to be alright going to the front of Luna after Faith No More has finished. People usually don't show up in front of the stage until 15-20 minutes before the gig starts. Not even for the headliners lol, maybe Muse will be a little different though since they haven't been in Sweden for so long and all. But yeah, after Faith No More and you should be alright.

Yeah definitely. You're probably going to be alright going to the front of Luna after Faith No More has finished. People usually don't show up in front of the stage until 15-20 minutes before the gig starts. Not even for the headliners lol, maybe Muse will be a little different though since they haven't been in Sweden for so long and all. But yeah, after Faith No More and you should be alright.

Are you sure? I'm worried about that too. I really wanna stand in the front but don't know how much time i should sacrifice for it. What if just everyone goes for muse that day and it will be super crowded