2015.06.26 - Bravalla Festival, Norrköping, Sweden

forevermusic

I don't understand why they think this is a good idea. It's so goddamn stupid.

As for being placed under Robbie Williams, they said it's alphabetical somehow, from Z-A I think. I can't imagine either Muse or Robbie Williams would settle for anything less than being the top headliner?

• 5 weeks later...

Is it just me or have prices for a day ticket gone up? It's my first time going to a festival, so I don't know how these prices usually behave, but I could swear it was a good bit less a while back :unsure: of course there's the exhange rate to euro but still

Is it just me or have prices for a day ticket gone up? It's my first time going to a festival, so I don't know how these prices usually behave, but I could swear it was a good bit less a while back :unsure: of course there's the exhange rate to euro but still

The prices go up the closer to the festival you buy them, yes. The original price ("early bird") was increased on NYE because the tickets had already been on sale for like a month at that point.

The prices go up the closer to the festival you buy them, yes. The original price ("early bird") was increased on NYE because the tickets had already been on sale for like a month at that point.

Ah that makes sense, thank you! Shame I didn't book them earlier so.

• 4 months later...

Let's say Faith No More are playing before Muse. Then be there 30 minutes before Faith No More go on stage and I think you will get a good spot for Muse.

Anyone know when the schedule is likely to be announced?

Bråvalla don't have bands playing after eachother on the same stage. There are two really big stages next to eachother, and they take turns having a band on stage. It might be Faith No More on stage 1, then Muse on stage 2 (which will be empty during FNM), then Robbie Williams on stage 1.

You rarely have to be on the empty stage THAT early to get a good spot. I'd say go during FNM.