Sign in to follow this  
Mittle

Chinese Replica MB1?

LOL, if D#GDbFA#F is in tune then yes :p otherwise no

You can almost play Godspeed with that, haha! The top four strings are right at least! :LOL:

Looks pretty good apart from the fat ass!

I did a similar venture when trying out a French luthier who did the bodies. It's pretty damn heavy sadly, but when chromed looked pretty incredible.

Looks pretty good apart from the fat ass!

I did a similar venture when trying out a French luthier who did the bodies. It's pretty damn heavy sadly, but when chromed looked pretty incredible.

Ye im happy so far :) u think its too fat? Will insert a pad into the ass tho :LOL:

Edited by Mittle

Update. The local guitar tech hasn´t had time to do anything on it yet but has manned himself up to start on the install tomorrow. Ill probably have the guitar tomorrow at some point! :D:D

Update: Ill probably try and sell the replica guitar. It turned out great but Im running out of space with 4 new guitars arriving next month :dance:

I'm curious, how much did it cost in total ?

In total, including everything that went into it; about 900 pounds. Depends a little since my currency is very weak at the moment, thats partly why I want to sell it. Not including labour hours...