2015.06.12 - Pinkpop Festival, Landgraaf, Netherlands

forevermusic

Why cheer for something you don't want to cheer about.

I could give you an great answer in german, but my online translator isn't working ;)

I just want to enjoy myself on a gig, and if I have to do it, by listening to songs I don't like, I do it anyway. I paid for it after all.

I had a really great time yesterday. I thought the setlist was really good. Would love them to swap Resistance with MoTP & Madness could be dropped for Dead Inside imo, having both seems a bit much. Crowd loves madness though.

But I thought it was a great gig, good mix between the big hits & the heavier songs.

Pinkpop!

WOW OMYGOD I loved it. Apocalypse please!? Wonderful!

And Stockholm Syndrome... plus good old confetti, and gigantic balloons. Amazing. I have been jumping, screaming the whole show and I cannot wait until they come back for a gig, so they play a little longer....

O, and I loved Matt's giggles when Chris' bass was out of tune, so they had to restart Madness. I don't know why, but I like that kind of things, :rolleyes:

I was quite surprised by the crowd yesterday... They started great, going crazy for Psycho and singing every word, but were practically dead during AP or SS... is Absolution not that popular in the Netherlands?

AP probably because it isn't a big hit, not sure why crowd was so dead during SS.. People were much more enthusiastic during NB and Hysteria, idk.

Best part of the gig for me: Because of the wind, Hullabaloons were to the right of the stage and floating around outside of the festival area after a minute :LOL: Plus I have my very own Hulabaloon remains at home now :)

Pinkpop!

WOW OMYGOD I loved it. Apocalypse please!? Wonderful!

And Stockholm Syndrome... plus good old confetti, and gigantic balloons. Amazing. I have been jumping, screaming the whole show and I cannot wait until they come back for a gig, so they play a little longer....

O, and I loved Matt's giggles when Chris' bass was out of tune, so they had to restart Madness. I don't know why, but I like that kind of things, :rolleyes:

Matt's giggle was supercute!!

Crowd was dead during Apocalypse Please and Stockholm Syndrome? I don't think so. We were going crazy up there... I'll check the TV registration later to see what happened behind my back :p

Edited by Meisver

I imagine him asking someone how to say these things in dutch and then learn to pronounce them :LOL::LOL:

Back in 2001 I tried to let him say 'Scheveningen', impossible of course. He asked what it meant, I told him 'beach', but, as my English pronunciation wasnt very good either, he heard 'bitch', so he was shocked that I let him say a swear word, but then my friend corrected him and explained it was 'beach'like 'coast', hahah... lot of fun...good times...

:rolleyes:

Back in 2001 I tried to let him say 'Scheveningen', impossible of course. He asked what it meant, I told him 'beach', but, as my English pronunciation wasnt very good either, he heard 'bitch', so he was shocked that I let him say a swear word, but then my friend corrected him and explained it was 'beach'like 'coast', hahah... lot of fun...good times...

:rolleyes:

Matt was shocked about a swear word?

So are we gonna see a full pro shot video of this gig or no?

No, probably just the Psycho and Mercy video's we already have