forevermusic

2015.06.28 - Rock Werchter Festival, Belgium

Amazing show so far! Micro Cuts, Uno, Citizen Erased, Apocalypse Please... As the post above says, shit is going down tonight! Fantastic crowd aswell.

What a fantastic performance! Lovely setlist, with the likes of CE, MC, Uno, AP... The new songs delivered aswell. The crowd were amazing, it's a Muse-worthy crowd to say the least.

I just couldn't believe it when Matt said he was going to play a song from OoS, hearing Micro Cuts live is something I never expected to happen.

Then he says they're going to play a song from Showbiz, at that point it was already the best Muse gig I've ever seen.

And then he pulls out the 7-string.

I shed tears of happiness, I still can't believe it. And there is a pro-shot!

I just couldn't believe it when Matt said he was going to play a song from OoS, hearing Micro Cuts live is something I never expected to happen.

Then he says they're going to play a song from Showbiz, at that point it was already the best Muse gig I've ever seen.

And then he pulls out the 7-string.

I shed tears of happiness, I still can't believe it. And there is a pro-shot!

Dude, you guys rocked! Crowd was great...was watching with utter glee on stream!!

Watched it through livestream, jealous of my friend who was in the crowd... UNO and CE...best setlist I saw this year! Can't wait for the tour next year!

Chris' backing vocals sound absolutely stellar, especially in madness

Was also thinking that, his stint of lead singer during the 2nd law tour really made him a great backing vocalist now.

Was also thinking that, his stint of lead singer during the 2nd law tour really made him a great backing vocalist now.

yeah seems to have had a positive impact! his bv's in citizen erased and mercy were awesome as well wow

I'm waiting for a version with Psycho in it to see it in full, but from what I've seen it looks so good. Thanks God it was streamed!

(I guess God in this case is Warner)

I'll be honest, that steam made me have the same feelings for Muse that I had when I was a 16 year old.

ME TOO! Was a great feeling watching that last night, was actually excited between songs, thinking, gosh they

might actually do this, they might do that...