Sounds more like he wants to bring the fire cannons. They can use fire for more than Mercy you know. Like Stockholm Syndrome.

Ah, makes more sense now. I read something like this:

"We're definitely going to take that to Donington where all the metallers are..." he said after playing new single 'Mercy' live on the show.

I.e. I thought "that" was referring to the song rather than the implied fire. Much better :happy:

Anyone know if there will be a place I can store a backpack like a locker etc.?

I'm only getting a Saturday day ticket FWIW.

You can get small lockers for things like phones, keys, etc at £5 iirc

But I don't think there are any for backpacks, as far as I know (although if there are please let me know!)

Yep, there's lockers on site that include a phone charging hub inside, we can pre-book or get in line for one when we arrive! So you signed up! Good stuff! You can get more details on the main download site for the lockers !

If you go via Nottingham bus station there are lockers for £1

It's min walk from the train station

I reckon they'll play TSP, Showbiz, MM, Dead Star, Assassin (almost a given imo), CE, Futurism and Fury.

I'm incredibly jealous and excited for anyone going, but I still find it stupid that a festival runs throughout the middle of exam period :noey:

Edit: Oh, and Agitated

If they play all those fan favourite songs at a festival where they know the typical audience member isn't a fan of Muse and then at their actual gigs were fans want to hear those rarities they instead play stuff like Guiding Shite I will not be happy

I would officially retire from Muse gigs if all of those got played :LOL: Seems way too good to be possible.

:LOL: So true. I can't imagine a standard arena gig in the next year, with a setlist of the likes of Starlight, Resistance, Dead Inside and Madness being particularly fun after getting that lot at your previous gig.

What are the chances they play B&H for this?

Eh, it's possible I guess. Similar to Showbiz though, it's not particularly heavy so I dunno if the band would think to bring it back. Plus, considering Matt's seemed to struggle with fitness so far on this tour as well, I imagine he'd have a tough time singing it.

I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Like MOTP, it's been a while and it's really good. Probably really unlikely though.

hey guys, does anyone know what time muse will be on stage at? i have to get the train from birmingham so i'm wondering if i'd have to stay overnight or if i'd be able to get the train back... :stunned:

They're on at 21:05 according to the official festival page, and they'll probably finish at 11ish at the latest.

Fuck sake! :(

Indeed. I had the day ticket to Linkin back in 2011 and it pissed it down for about 8 hours so clearly I'm cursed :LOL:

Tbh though, weather reports this far in advance are usually wrong. We can hope.

EDIT: If you want some optimism, I've finally found a forecast site that doesn't predict rain on the Saturday :LOL:

Edited by AdamCee