I'm not too fussed about the weather to be honest. Since it's almost certain to rain I'll just bring full waterproofs...

Be even worse if I get there and it ends up being sunny and I have to carry them around with me all day :LOL:

It probably goes without saying but assuming they do get storms tonight, prepare for the ground tomorrow to just be wet mud

It probably goes without saying but assuming they do get storms tonight, prepare for the ground tomorrow to just be wet mud

Indeed, wellies are par for the course.

Fuck the weather, I remember standing and waiting for Biffy Clyro at Leeds 2013 in pouring rain with nothing but my OOS t-shirt and a pair of shorts. After a certain point, you start to not care anymore :chuckle:

Really excited now, doesn't feel like it's only 24 hours away :awesome: Still just hoping for Assassin, if we get that I'm calling it a hands-down success. I'm aiming to get quite close to the front, maybe barrier but not sure. If I hear/see anything about the setlist, I'll try and post it up somewhere.

I've got a day ticket to download... not overly fussed about the other bands so was planning to get there around late afternoon time. Does anyone know if there's a last ticket admission time?

We aren't getting there till probably 4/5pm.... Hubby went a couple of years ago and apparently you can just go in whenever you want but can't be re admitted, so beware......once you're in that's it!!!! The only other band I want to see is FNM, really not fussed with the rest tbh. I'm well prepared for the weather, army fatigue poncho (niiiice!!) also bought a cheap pair of jeggings which will be chucked at the end of the night and an old pair of boots!! If you're prepared for the rain it won't be a problem!!! Getting sooooooo excited now!!! :D:D:D:D

Yeah me and my mate are taking wellies/wet gear and just deciding when we get there TBH

Looks like most of the rain will be between midnight and midday TBF!

Does it? I thought it was supposed to be heavy rain for literally the whole of Saturday, with about a 2 hour break from 4-6?

Does it? I thought it was supposed to be heavy rain for literally the whole of Saturday, with about a 2 hour break from 4-6?

I'm just looking at the percentages. Highest is between Midnight and 3PM at 60-70%, after that it goes down to about 20-30% chance.

I'm happy to take that 20% chance myself :LOL:

I cannot wait. It needs to turn tomorrow like...now. Heading up to Derby tomorrow, on the train from Oxford.

Feel like they need to start with something completely "left wing" to bring about a unique feel, though I'm betting on Psycho starting. I also have a feeling we'll get the live debut of The Handler and another song off Drones (Maybe something like Defector). No idea on the rest of the set though.