2015.05.29 - Rockavaria, Munich, Germany

L.

it's really expensive but I'm planing to get a ticket... if there will be day tickets in future though... I'm gonna get this and sell my 3-days-pass ... cause muse is the only band i'm interested at

Yeah, same – really peed off that there are no day passes cos I don't wanna spend that much when my main interest is Muse. I like a few of the other acts so might decide to go to the other dates. Def going to one of the German shows, just need to get the ticket!

Yeah, same – really peed off that there are no day passes cos I don't wanna spend that much when my main interest is Muse. I like a few of the other acts so might decide to go to the other dates. Def going to one of the German shows, just need to get the ticket!

Just wait, the festival will never sell out, pretty sure at some point there will be day tickets. The organizers plan with three stages, with the Olympiastadium having an capacity of about 60000...

Just wait, the festival will never sell out, pretty sure at some point there will be day tickets. The organizers plan with three stages, with the Olympiastadium having an capacity of about 60000...

Thanks... sadly, I'm too impatient :( Already got a pass. If they do sell day tickets, I'll try to sell my three-day pass and get a day one instead. I always get desperate and frantic when it comes to buying Muse tickets, especially as it's been more than a year since my last gig :noey::eek:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

As soon Muse announced they were playing at Rockavaria, I booked a double room in a 4* hotel near the Olympic Park for 1 night on Friday 29th May for £47 (65 euros) Here is the link to the hotel: https://www.booking.com/hotel/de/vitalis-munchen.html

However, due to the lack of day tickets, and the fact I have since got a ticket to Download festival in England, I have decided not to go to Munich. I can cancel the hotel on Booking.com for free, but before I do so I wondered whether anyone would like to take over my booking, as they have to honour the rate that they gave me when I booked...

This hotel is now sold out on that night, and the rate for a double room on other nights has gone up to over £100 (approx 140 euros) and most of the hotels around the Olympic Park have now sold out on that night or are more expensive. Even the 2* hostel (Hostel Haus international) next door is £61 for a private single room or £94 for a twin room!

I can request either a double or 2 single beds, and change the guest details to your name, and will email you the booking confirmation which contains the booking number and PIN, and you will pay on arrival (65 euros) There will be no issues with the fact I booked it, as I will have entered your name/s in the guest details, and you pay on arrival so you don't need my credit card or anything. I will not make any profit on this, the only reason I am doing this is to help out a fellow Muser, and I know that if I cancel my booking, they will sell this room for twice the price as it is in high demand due to Rockavaria being on and being so close to the Olympic Park, whereas they have to honour the price they gave me.

Please pass this on to anyone you know that is going to see Muse at Rockavaria and needs accommodation on the Friday night near the Olympic Park, and message or tweet me if you're interested?

Enjoy Rockavaria everyone - I can't wait to see Muse at Download! :musesign:

Edited by jrnewham

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm heading to Munich from Brno, Czech Republic on Friday along with wife and two more friends (we're all Greeks!) in order to attend the concert and spend the weekend around the city.

I'm hoping that we'll get a nice setlist with selected oldies. I would love to get some of SS, Hysteria, DS, MM, CE or Bliss.

My one and only Muse concert so far has been O2 Arena London on 27/10/12. Unforgettable night.

See you there! Hope the crowd will be cheerful!

Hello everyone!

I'm heading to Munich from Brno, Czech Republic on Friday along with wife and two more friends (we're all Greeks!) in order to attend the concert and spend the weekend around the city.

I'm hoping that we'll get a nice setlist with selected oldies. I would love to get some of SS, Hysteria, DS, MM, CE or Bliss.

My one and only Muse concert so far has been O2 Arena London on 27/10/12. Unforgettable night.

See you there! Hope the crowd will be cheerful!

Looking at the lineup i'd expect a heavy set. But is Muse so logic doesn't always work :LOL:

Anyone know if we'll get a live stream? Never looked into Rockavaria before so no idea if it's something they've done in the past or anything like that

I don't think there will be some kind of live stream. It's the first time (and probably last time) this festival is going to happen.

Why last time?

Poor ticket sales for this festival and its twin festivals Rock im Revier and Rock in Vienna?

That, and there are just to many Festivals in Germany this year. In my opinion the promoter for those 3 Festivals just saw an oportunity to make a lot of money (with Rock am Ring moving to another Location because the Nürburgring wanted more Money from RaR's promoter) but it hasn't worked out, because just a few People bought tickets. The line up might be better than Rock am Ring, but the Setup isn't.

I'm going to Rock im Revier, to which I bought daytickets months ago for 70€ and because of poor ticket sales, day tickets can now be bought for around 40€. (Not to mention the M&G tickets for 70€ which were on sale last week)

I could go on HOURS about this!