Escape, Soldier's Poem, Sober, and The Small Print (I remember seeing more negative than positive comments about this song on this board, which surprised me).

I haven't actually heard Muse's version of Soaked yet. Will get right on that.

EDIT: Soaked was good. Nothing special, but good. Some nice piano work.

Edited by Picko

Escape, Soldier's Poem, Sober, and The Small Print (I remember seeing more negative than positive comments about this song on this board, which surprised me).

I haven't actually heard Muse's version of Soaked yet. Will get right on that.

EDIT: Soaked was good. Nothing special, but good. Some nice piano work.

I think it's more because it was on Absolution and Fury wasn't than its real quality.

And to stay on topic, Supermassive Black Hole.

Guiding Light.

Fuck the haters!

I love this song and I think Matt purposely put it on the DVD and the CD just to mess with all the haters.

It's cheesy yes... but a bit of cheese is good, add a few crackers and it's magic!

I like the drums in this and Matts solo is nice. It sounded great live! Sure there are millions of better Muse songs. But it's still better than Explorers, Save Me and anything by Ed Sheeran.

I'll probably cop it for writing this. It's not my favourite track, or even in my top 20. But it doesn't deserve the hate it gets!

Guiding Light.

Fuck the haters!

I love this song and I think Matt purposely put it on the DVD and the CD just to mess with all the haters.

It's cheesy yes... but a bit of cheese is good, add a few crackers and it's magic!

I like the drums in this and Matts solo is nice. It sounded great live! Sure there are millions of better Muse songs. But it's still better than Explorers, Save Me and anything by Ed Sheeran.

I'll probably cop it for writing this. It's not my favourite track, or even in my top 20. But it doesn't deserve the hate it gets!

The guitar solo and the lyrics of Save Me make me prefer it to Guiding Light.

Guiding Light.

Fuck the haters!

Why did you even bring Ed Sheeran into this? :LOL: and for the record, I'd much rather listen to Ed Sheeran than Guiding Light.