Follow Me, for sure.

Invincible.

My boyfriend is reading over my shoulder, and wanted me to add: "if you don't like NSC, you don't really like Muse."

However, I'm not sure I support that theory. :chuckle:

I dont think i support it either:LOL: That is the only Muse song I don't absolutely love. I feel like it was really forced(being made for a movie and all) But I won't lie, I loved it when it came out! It just got old fairly quick for me. It would be better for me if the first line wasn't "I was searching, you were on a mission" lol. I guess rhyming something else with collision is pretty difficult though.;)

Endlessly, Soaked, Glorious (mostly needs defending against Clunge because he is a clunge), Soldier's Poem, Neutron Star Collision, I Belong To You, Exo-Politics and probably some others that I can't think of right now.

Edit: Oh, and Explorers.

Edit 2: And Fillip. Always Fillip.

I LOVE Fillip! It got me over my girlfriend in 7th grade:LOL: She was supposed to be the one..;) But i love showbiz, it's the most proof we have that the three are actually human beings...

I dont think i support it either:LOL: That is the only Muse song I don't absolutely love. I feel like it was really forced(being made for a movie and all) But I won't lie, I loved it when it came out! It just got old fairly quick for me. It would be better for me if the first line wasn't "I was searching, you were on a mission" lol. I guess rhyming something else with collision is pretty difficult though.;)

Endlessly is great.

And NSC wasn't written for the movie, they just let them use it.

Matt wrote it right after his girlfriend broke up with him, reflecting back on how good the relationship was when it started.

And NSC wasn't written for the movie, they just let them use it.

Matt wrote it right after his girlfriend broke up with him, reflecting back on how good the relationship was when it started.

Oh my bad, I thought they let them use SMBH and wrote them NSC. My mistake!

In America i find myself having to defend Cave a lot. Which i find ridiculous. The last minute of Cave is outstanding. It's like i feel exactly what he's expressing without any lyrics. Also one time i found a dollar when i was listening to it walking home from school, so that was fucking cool.

Edited by bbgunn34

In normal situations, maybe. Survival is such an OTT monstrosity, I mostly find people just assume Muse is a "joke" band or some such if they hear it and aren't familiar much with any of the other work (or, prior to Madness, it was mainly KoC, which could also been seen similarly as too OTT or jokey.)

I shouldn't really give two shits what my house guests think of Muse, but for some reason it bugs me to have them think I'm "seriously into" something they put on a level with Weird Al records.

I've never been ashamed to say I defend Muse to people, though. I think they've largely had some magnificent output, and the few misses (even when spectacular misses) shouldn't detract from that.

But, to the outside world it's mostly down to my personal insecurities. And the fact most of my acquaintances are insufferable hipster wannabes.

Having my bf stop playing the damn song when company is over would probably solve the issue, but unlike me, he seems to like when people think he's "different."

I run the music at a college soccer event, when the game goes to OT I always play Survival. I get compliments on the song choice. I don't think many people have problems with it. But of course I always play The Final Countdown, too, which is pure cheese.

Exo Politics - catchy drum beat, i enjoy the guitar part, and i actually like the lyrics, they're very Matt

Easily - some people don't like it????? why????

Endlessly - I actually find it lyrically nice, sounds better live

Invincible - one of my favourite muse songs, haters be gone

Follow Me - idk i like it

Big Freeze - If you ignore some of the lyrics it gets better

Undisclosed Desires isn't that bad

A lot of showbiz is a lot better than many people make it out to be.

Neutron Star Collision is weird because lyrically it's as cheesy as it gets, but musically i actually kinda like it, wish there was a really good quality instrumental out there.