Download Fest Reapers is one of my faves from Drones, especially the end riff.

Checked YT and all I can find is Knights from Download but can confirm from being there that the Reapers outro was absolutely fucking b r u t a l, even moreso than usual. Easily one of the biggest things I've heard/seen them do.

He probably meant a proshot, which i believe there is but i can't find either :LOL:

Yeah, there's pro-shots of Knights, Reapers and I think Hysteria(?) but I can't find any apart from Knights.

Still, cool to finally see pro-shot footage of a gig I was at after 5 years...even if it is Knights.

Wasn't that impressed by Dead Star tbh, I didn't think Matt's guitar chugging during the verses worked as well as it did at Manchester Academy. It was alright though I guess.

Micro Cuts though :facemelt: Fucking immense, definitely a 'best ever' shout imo. Was nice to see after the kinda disappointing version I saw at Leeds 2011. I thought Agitated from Download kinda went under the radar a bit also. Easily the best ever version of that for me, don't even think it was planned to be played either.

I think it's actually started to get a bit better after Berlin, too, hasn't it?

I guess I've seen lower quality videos, but maybe that one was an outlier.

From what I heard of the Asia gigs it sounded much better there. Berlin he was struggling the whole gig so I'm guessing it probably was an outlier as a terrible one. He still seems to struggle on the "you taught me to lie" line but other than that he seems to be getting through it a little easier

There are some performances were the guitar part is missing, or Chris' vocals are so loud it drowns it out. In the Jools performance and at The Mayan, it's definitely more present and it sounds way better.
Which guitar part, and what does it have to do with Morgan?