Nah, either Zenith '04 or Montreux '02.

RAH is good but it's not much different from most other performances of Fury post-BH&R, plus it's tuned down -1.

I really dislike the lazy vocals of the post-abso performances of fury.

My favourite is the 2004 one at Wiltern theatre.

is that Rock AM ring?

I do wish they'd play this live soon. And Showbiz.

Earls Court night 2, it actually says it at the start of the video :chuckle:

Supposedly, it was hinted at being played on the American leg of the Psycho Tour so there's a chance it could pop up at some point. That was probably the most likely time for it to happen though.

I really dislike the lazy vocals of the post-abso performances of fury.

My favourite is the 2004 one at Wiltern theatre.

I think it's more of a different style/approach as opposed to straight up laziness. Before, he used to do it with a bit more power whereas, since then, he's taken a softer approach and I can dig that too. Instrumentally, it's way better nowadays imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Best performance of Assassin since 2007, if not one of the best of all time - definitely the best this album cycle as the later performance had the octave -1 continue throughout the entire bridge. The -1 works so well when there's only guitar before the bridge, but the moment when drums and bass kick in without the fuzz is just so damn epic.

Best performance of Assassin since 2007, if not one of the best of all time - definitely the best this album cycle as the later performance had the octave -1 continue throughout the entire bridge. The -1 works so well when there's only guitar before the bridge, but the moment when drums and bass kick in without the fuzz is just so damn epic.

Best since 2007 doesn't say much since there's been like...what, three performances since?

Imo this is my lEast favourite of the 3 performances this tour. I think that this one has the best GOB bridge, but his voice is too wobbly in the chorus. Still a fantastic performanc, just not as good as Mayan or Gloria imo

Any opinions for the best performances of tracks from Drones so far? I know it's only a few months into the tour but I want to hear what you guys think.

I think The Handler at Rosklide is the best performance of the song so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iFGeL5w2EI

I think Dead Inside from that gig is its best performance so far as well. Although neither were played that much yet :LOL: