• 2 weeks later...

While we're on the topic of album vs live. Is there any live version of Hysteria where the guitar solo sounds better than the album version? There's tons of live versions where the song as a whole is tons better than the album. But the solo always leave me dissapointed, as the album one is amazing. Especially the second arpeggio part.

While we're on the topic of album vs live. Is there any live version of Hysteria where the guitar solo sounds better than the album version? There's tons of live versions where the song as a whole is tons better than the album. But the solo always leave me dissapointed, as the album one is amazing. Especially the second arpeggio part.

Rock am ring 2010 is probably as good as it gets solo wise :)

I always liked how the solo sounded back in '04 performances with the block delay but i also really like it at V Festival in '08

What's the consensus here about Showbiz?

And specifically, Showbiz at Reading 2006?

Bataclan possibly? There was another one for best outro falsetto though, can't remember which. The Reading performance is very good.

Also much, much praise has to go to this version for the shit that starts to go down at the 5:10 mark : [YT]

[/YT]