Muscle Museum - Le Zenith 2001.

Cave - Astoria 2000 / La Route du Rock 2001.

Showbiz - Astoria 2000 / Barfly 2000 (mainly for the outro) / Le Zenith 2001.

Uno - Le Zenith 2001 / Astoria 2000 / La Route du Rock 2001.

Space Dementia - Pinkpop 2004.

Hyper Music - Montreux 2002 / Premier Gigs 2001.

Plug in Baby - Bizarre 2000 / On Air West 2000.

Citizen Erased - Reading 2002.

Micro Cuts - that early one from 2001 / La Route du Rock 2001 / Le Zenith 2001 / Rock Am Ring 2002.

Screenager - Montreux 2002.

Darkshines - Reading 2011.

Dead Star - Le Zenith 2001.

In Your World - Rock Am Ring 2002.

Apocalypse Please - Glastonbury 2004.

Falling Away With You - oh wait

The Small Print - Earls Court 2004 / Rock Am Ring 2004.

Agitated - Le Zenith 2001.

Yes Please - Bizarre 2000.

Nature_1 - Malmo 2000.

Shrinking Universe - Malmo 2000.

I said one of the best. And yeah I agree the BRITS one is better I forgot about that one. Even the green lighting is epic and really suits that song

I love it when they use green lighting, there's an epic picture of dead star being played at the stade de France with all the green lighting from last tour that I had as my desktop background for a while :D

I love it when they use green lighting, there's an epic picture of dead star being played at the stade de France with all the green lighting from last tour that I had as my desktop background for a while :D

You can't post that and not post the picture, come on.

Yeah I happen to agree, I posted that one as my favourite live version a few months back. The opening 7 songs to that gig are about as good as any in recent years :D

Agreed! A lot of people gave the resistance tour a fair bit of stick, but I actually quite enjoyed it and thought there were some top notch performances/highlights. MK Ultra was made for an outro in my opinion so was pretty psyched when I found this 😃

I remember that MK Ultra video that was shown on screens before they came on at the second Wembley date in 2010 and I thought it would be unlikely that the band would actually play it, but they did. Was chuffed

MK sounded so good live from the youtube vids and the christmas present in ?09? wish i had gotten the chance to see it