If you're referring to the Reading 06 suggestions, I agree.

There are MUCH better performances of Showbiz than that. IMOIMOIMO

yeah i agree, for some reason ive always loves the hullabaloo version the best. I think its pretty well perfect in my opinion, love the guitar scream when matt says 'scream' haha. Just so many things about it that are just incredibly awesome.

i said i've got pro-shot footage from all but one of the gigs i've been to, cardiff being the only gig i don't have pro-shot footage from :p

doh, mis-read :( though that was the worst muse gig i've been to. didn't bellamy fuck up the B&H solo there? Ended up just bashing the keys about a bit :LOL:

it's probably my least favourite performance by them too, i think they were exhausted. i know matt said before he was in a bad place at the end of 2006 or something. i still had a brilliant time though, and i had a pretty good view from where i was stood and could actually see the band, which is rare for me (5 ft 3). i can't remember the B&H stuff up, but i remember matt lying on the floor for assassin, and there was a huuuuuge pit where i was for new born. i loved bliss and citizen erased that night :D infact, i really loved that gig.

I can't pick just one..

Microcuts - Hullabaloo (I sooo love the screaming)

Butterflies and Hurricanes - HAARP DVD (not CD) (When the main song slams in after the interlude, is just amazing)

Sing for Absolution - Glastonbury (So much emotion and just sounds great.)

Deadstar - V Festival 2008 (The best version of my favorite song, imo)

These are the ones that stick out most to me and the ones I keep going back to.

Can't help but agree with the crap tonne of votes for SS @ Glasto '04. Total league of it's own, and that's really saying something when you talk about these boys. Citizen Erased (Hullabaloo) is also another top performance for me personally.

And then any live performance of Fury, although preferably the older versions i.e, Wiltern Theatre L.A. or the New Orleans version, which I only recently stumbled across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keGOgsrO9qM

Not the greatest quality recording, but just listen to that alternate ending where instead of repeating the chorus he recreates the backing vocal! Seriously ace stuff).

One last one that springs to mind, and it might not be considered one of their all time greatest performances, but is definitely one of if not the best version of Space Dementia is this one:

Shivers for the entire duration...particularly the outro.

And then any live performance of Fury, although preferably the older versions i.e, Wiltern Theatre L.A. or the New Orleans version, which I only recently stumbled across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keGOgsrO9qM

Not the greatest quality recording, but just listen to that alternate ending where instead of repeating the chorus he recreates the backing vocal! Seriously ace stuff).

OMG, never saw that one:eek: It's amazing, was this during the OoS tour?

They should have recorded it that way!

OMG, never saw that one:eek: It's amazing, was this during the OoS tour?

They should have recorded it that way!

After looking into it a little bit, I think it's actually performed in Orléans, France in March 2004...which would put it smack in the middle of the Abso tour. Fury was released, although not necessarily conceived, after OoS anyways :p

After looking into it a little bit, I think it's actually performed in Orléans, France in March 2004...which would put it smack in the middle of the Abso tour. Fury was released, although not necessarily conceived, after OoS anyways :p

Ok nice, I wan't those effects on his voice back he had during Abso tour!!!:p

• 8 months later...