Top Five:

Time is Running Out - Glastonbury 2004

Dead Star - V Festival 2008

New Born - Wembley Stadium 2007

Bliss - Le Zenith 2001

Muscle Museum - Le Zenith 2001

Shuffle Dance, Chris' backing vocals, Chris' lol headbanging, Matt destroying balloons and Matt's high jumping are bonuses in these tracks...

Guest QueenOfNerds
Def Knights of Cydonia from 2008 V with "Man with Harmonica" intro.

That was :awesome: I was really happy cause I could actually see stuff for once (being a bit of a munchkin makes it hard). It was good that Chris had the chance to really shine, and it was amazingly dramatic.

Same for me, feckin' scary amount of time :stunned:.

What I love about all five Muse gigs I've been too is that each one of them has been, in some way, unique. I've not seen them same 'show' twice - Earls Court, Eden, MEN (only 'normal' tour show I've been to), Wembley Stadium and RAH. All COMPLETELY different gigs.

What I love about all five Muse gigs I've been too is that each one of them has been, in some way, unique. I've not seen them same 'show' twice - Earls Court, Eden, MEN (only 'normal' tour show I've been to), Wembley Stadium and RAH. All COMPLETELY different gigs.

Indeed, I've also been fairly lucky. Even the three Wembley Arena had wildly different setlists.

^^^ i'm in that earls court performance of hysteria :D brilliant performance of it.

I'm in the seats somewhere in that performance too :cool:.

I was there that first night too! :D:D That was my second Muse gig :)

exactly the same for me. i've seen them in all types of venues too.

earls court (big indoor), shepherd's bush (small indoor), reading 2006 (festival), cardiff international arena (medium sized indoor) and wembley stadium (stadium :p).

i feel pretty lucky. i've got pro shot footage from all but one of the gigs i've been to aswell.

exactly the same for me. i've seen them in all types of venues too.

earls court (big indoor), shepherd's bush (small indoor), reading 2006 (festival), cardiff international arena (medium sized indoor) and wembley stadium (stadium :p).

i feel pretty lucky. i've got pro shot footage from all but one of the gigs i've been to aswell.

there's footage from cardiff?

Now I've seen a few more...

Stockholm Syndrome @ Glastonbury, Earls Court and Wembley. All for diff reasons.

Sunburn @ Rock AM Ring 2004

Screenager @ Montreux 2002

Butterflies and Hurricanes @ Wembley 2007

Showbiz Early Performances

New Born @ Pink Pop 2007

Citizen Erased @ Glastonbury 2004

If everyone keeps bringing up the least engaging performance of Showbiz, I'm gonna kick myself in the back of the head :rolleyes:

If you're referring to the Reading 06 suggestions, I agree.

There are MUCH better performances of Showbiz than that. IMOIMOIMO