NOTHING will ever top Stockholm Syndrome and Bliss ext at Wembley 17th June 2007. I thank God everyday that I was able to witness those epic performances in person.

Stockholm @ Glasto > Stockholm @ Wembley

The vocals at Wembley were quite weak because he was saving himself for the last song but at Glasto he could really go for it because it was the last song.

The vocals at Wembley were quite weak because he was saving himself for the last song but at Glasto he could really go for it because it was the last song.

:yesey:

Nothing can beat Stockholm Syndrome @ Glastonbury for me.

The outro riffage @ Wembley won it for me. The Glasto SS didnt have that riff played right after the song which is IMO, the BEST riff Muse ever came up with.

Wembley Maggie's Farm > Glasto Maggie's Farm.

And at the very beginning when Matt played all the open strings and then did some tremelo picking (?) following which he scratched them. Epic.

ermmm..... anything from glastonbury 04

hysteria, blackout and ruled by secrecy especially

but i was nearly in tears at wembely with blackout, truely moooving performance

but the little jam they do, when they just have their backs to the audeince is possibly one of the coolest things EVER

i was heartbroken when i realised it wasnt on haarp!

Stockholm Syndrome at Glastonbury is Muse's finest moment.

No arguments at all. They will never top the raw energy and exhuberence of that nine minutes of music. It is PERFECTION.

You are a genius.

+139088745830943847258937039

Took the words right out of my mouth, SS Glasto is quite eaily the Best EVER Muse moment, live or otherwise. Cannot be beaten, just sheer fecking bliss for 9 mins and 45 seconds!

Which is why I get so fecking peeved when I think that it was excluded from the Abso DVD :mad:.. anyways, Nothing will ever compare or even come close to that performance for me. If you disagree, you need to be taken to the bike sheds an shot ;)

I'd pick New Born at Glastonbury solely for the last note Matt sings (well, technically it's two notes, but you know what I mean.) It isn't incredibly high, it's just so perfectly formed. Start small, crescendo in intensity, add vibrato, ease off into a delicate sigh of a note. A masterpiece in six seconds.

Every time I try to listen to it, I always get stuck listening to those six seconds over and over. I've probably listened to it at least 10 times between typing sentences of this post. :$

Edited by iamawesome

I'm going with Knights Of Cydonia from Wembley... with surround sound... on full blast. AMAZING!!!!!!

Or Showbiz from Reading 2006, thats immense!

Map of the Problematique from abbey road. oh and knights of cydonia from there....

Starlight from the Copenhagen awards, could well be the best version of the song!