Supermassive Music

salanderson

If Helium-3 is still tied to Warner, could this be Muse's 'new label', so to speak, under which they will release new music?

Might also give them scope to take other bands under their wing in future. Chris has certainly hinted at working with new bands in a production role before.

If Helium-3 is still tied to Warner, could this be Muse's 'new label', so to speak, under which they will release new music?

Might also give them scope to take other bands under their wing in future. Chris has certainly hinted at working with new bands in a production role before.

Yes of course.

And iirc Chris did produce a band's debut last year. Can't remember their name now, maybe Death At Sea?

• 3 weeks later...
What am I missing? On the phone and all I can see is the song that was in the first post.

This was added by the uploader

Thank you for all the listens, likes and messages recently. I'm not sure how this has got out to the world. This was written by myself (Matthew Chapman). Sadly, my wife delivered our baby girl sleeping earlier this year. This has been a really tough time for us both to come to terms with what has happened. My wife asked me to write a small piece of music to assist our baby's travel to the next world. I didn't think I could do it feeling as I did but my wife persisted. I eventually managed to write this short piece to be played at the cremation. Personally, this helped me massively and I am so proud to have been able to do so. It was never intended to be listened to by anyone else except our direct family and friends. It was placed on this page just so our friends could support us during the cremation ceremony. The fact this this short piece seems to have gone on a journey itself it quite amazing. I shall leave this here for a few more weeks before I remove this comment, and start building my new business, which is what this page was initially set up for.

Matt & Sarah x

My original music can be found here - http://www.facebook.com/thedopplershift