Muse Song You didn't like at first (But now you do)

Album that had most or all the songs u didn't value when starting to listen to Muse  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Album that had most or all the songs u didn't value when starting to listen to Muse

• Showbiz
    • Origin of Symmetry
    • Absolution
    • Black Holes and Revelations
    • Resistance
    • B-Sides
    • Non-Album Singles

Hello board. (Apologies if this has something wrong, it's my first post)

As the title says, which song(s) you didn't like when starting to listen Muse, but then grew on you and now you like.

For me, they're some of the most popular ones: Bliss, Map of the Problematique, Hyper Music, Stockholm Syndrome, Blackout, Hoodoo, (I think I didn't care at first for Screenager and now it's my favourite :D).

I think that about covers it, so,what about you? :happy:

What I meant was like, I started listening to Muse in 2011, and while I was listening the songs for the first time, I really liked most of them the first time, while others (most prominently MotP and Bliss) I didn't like for a while;

later, though, as I listened to almost all of the songs they had, I came back to those songs, and I listened them through "other ears" I guess you could say, and I was surprised how I was enjoying them. I had already seen that thread too, but my intent with this one was, I believe, different. That's also why I didn't include their last album.

Also thanks for the welcome Sippe. :D

You moderators can remove this if you see fit of course. :happy:

What I meant was like, I started listening to Muse in 2011, and while I was listening the songs for the first time, I really liked most of them the first time, while others (most prominently MotP and Bliss) I didn't like for a while;

later, though, as I listened to almost all of the songs they had, I came back to those songs, and I listened them through "other ears" I guess you could say, and I was surprised how I was enjoying them.

That's pretty much what that thread is for.

And now I'm interested. How come you're calling me Sippe?

First of welcome to forum :)

To actually be on discussion although I agree the other thread is the same, it has to be showbiz I just didn't get it coming for listening to only classic hard rock like AC/DC, Zep and Rainbow I just didn't get it, I thought it was a mess but after listening to muses later work I know get it and infact it's probably the album I listen to the most :)

I see now that you are right, I guess I'll proceed to delete this poll.

Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for the guiding, friend! (I intended it as first times, as opposed to recently, but your wording made me see it really is too similar)

Edited by Deleted Denizen