What collabs should Muse do?

I remember Brandon Flowers mentioning something about working with Muse. I don't know...something like that, I wonder if anything actually happened?

It doesn't seem likely. Although a collaboration on the Christmas single The Killers do every year could be entertaining.

I remember Brandon Flowers mentioning something about working with Muse. I don't know...something like that, I wonder if anything actually happened?

No and it should never happen.

a collaboration on the Christmas single The Killers do every year could be entertaining.

Sorry but... :vomit:

No and it should never happen.

Sorry but... :vomit:

I don't think it's something that should be done, as it would either be spectacularly good or spectacularly bad. But it might be interesting to see what they could come up with together.

Yeah, this thread is pretty 'meh', though.

I'd be interested in a Muse collab with someone like Serj Tankian or Chino Moreno, maybe even Zack de la Rocha, doing guest vocals. I can't really see Muse making any (decent) guest appearances on other artists' stuff.

Oh yeah i agree.. would be really awesome.

Or Tom Morello or something.. on a muse track. would be pretty cool.

Not really many i'd like to see them collab with but with Josh Homme or Trent Reznor would be pretty awesome too.

Maybe someone like Bowie or Prince (not sure if that would work out but could be really interesting).

The Killers collab i guess will never happen, maybe better that way. not sure if that would sound good at all.