Muse moments that make you cringe

Spectrum IV

Muse youtube commenters (also YT commenters in general).

As Sippe said, the people who think seeing Muse is a privilege and that we should be ever so thankful that these avatars are amongst us.

Some of the lyrics:

Stretch it like it's a birth squeeze

Buy yourself an ocean

Children to be mean

etc. etc.

I thought this thread was about stuff that Muse themselves were responsible for... So on that basis, they ought to answer for the following:

The Twilight connection. Seriously, can't believe no-ones mentioned it so far, esp after all the kerfuffle it caused here! Mindbleach obv works...

Any facial hair on Bellamy just looks stupid. Eg when he grew a Pedro tache. *shakes head* Just: no.

the fake girlie high pitched screams excessively used in the Muse Rome video (the same scream used in HAARP wembley video as well) - just why?? we know youre a great band, your songs are good, dont add something that didnt exist. It's almost as bad as JJ Abram's overuse of the Lens Flare effect in Star Trek. DONT DO IT!! you ruined the movie because of this.

the song madness

the disregard in setlists of including really old songs. We've had a few oldies played towards the end of the T2L tour, but hey, they don't have to plug the greatest hits and latest wares all of the time

people not being able to clap in time with the music at gigs

apart from that, everything else is hunky dory

the fake girlie high pitched screams excessively used in the Muse Rome video (the same scream used in HAARP wembley video as well) - just why?? we know youre a great band, your songs are good, dont add something that didnt exist. It's almost as bad as JJ Abram's overuse of the Lens Flare effect in Star Trek. DONT DO IT!! you ruined the movie because of this.[/Quote]uh what

the disregard in setlists of including really old songs. We've had a few oldies played towards the end of the T2L tour, but hey, they don't have to plug the greatest hits and latest wares all of the time

You mean aside from Sunburn, Dead Star, Falling Down, Plug In Baby, New Born and occasionally Bliss?

And then later on Agitated, Yes Please, Futurism, Micro Cuts, Hyper Music and probably a bunch more that I'm forgetting.

Seriously, wtf are you on about? And don't you realise how ridiculous you sound? "The disregard of including really old songs", yeah, I wonder why.

Fury, CE

Didn't include CE because it was really only sound checked iirc. And didn't include Fury because I obviously only counted OoS and back as old. Otherwise I'd include Hysteria, TIRO, SS, RBS etc.

Didn't include CE because it was really only sound checked iirc. And didn't include Fury because I obviously only counted OoS and back as old. Otherwise I'd include Hysteria, TIRO, SS, RBS etc.

CE was played 3 times (Mexico City, Perth and Melbourne) but fair enough about Fury.

All the fucking fake Chile shows on setlist.fm :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's not just Rome, and it's not just limited to those songs. :LOL:

I kind of enjoy it in Uprising, tbh.

I found it a bit odd in Madness, if not a bit inappropriate. Kinda kills the vibe of the song a bit.

I know, I was using those as an example. The Uprising one is definitely more acceptable than in Madness...:LOL: the lesser of two evils.