Muse and pop vs. rock

Picko

Seems like that list is a bit dated, only relative to US and even wrong in parts. Indicative in general though.

I agree that it seems US centric but it has to be pretty recent since Lorde etc are on there.

On the same note over a $1 million for bon jovi, my chair can sing better than Bon Jovi. He sounds like a car exhaust being driven through an organ!

And Justin Bieber is the same, if I wanted to see douche bag dip S&%ts trying to sing I would go to a school disco!

I'd rather have my ears penetrated by a snake than listen to any of those acts!

On the same note over a $1 million for bon jovi, my chair can sing better than Bon Jovi. He sounds like a car exhaust being driven through an organ!

And Justin Bieber is the same, if I wanted to see douche bag dip S&%ts trying to sing I would go to a school disco!

Damn man, you're so edgy. Teach me please.

Damn man, you're so edgy. Teach me please.

It's not something you teach your either born with it or you gradually become a complete Muppet after depleting all your supplies of jokes and being left with nothing but complete rubbish!

You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC

You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Zepplin

You say T-Pain-I say Slipknot

You say Flowers-I say?? Metallica

You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden

You? say Hip Hop-i say? shut the ---- up

You say Pop-I scream Heavy Metal!!

You say? hanah montana-i ------- punch you in the face

^^^

Yep, I still don't get pop music its bland and all sounds the same and well... I could do it better! I only respect music that involves genuine talent hence I don't really like flamenco music but I have massive respect for the artists in that industry!

I don't get how anyone can like the lifeless music in the pop industry! My proof that rock is better is what headlines festivals and large arenas it's rock music and if always will be!

I don't get how anyone can like the lifeless music in the pop industry! My proof that rock is better is what headlines festivals and large arenas it's rock music and if always will be!

What about all the 'pop' artists that headline festivals and large arenas? Are they actually rock bands?

Or does it not matter at all because genres are bullshit?

What about all the 'pop' artists that headline festivals and large arenas? Are they actually rock bands?

Or does it not matter at all because genres are bullshit?

^^^

Wtf is that! Just please stop!

I'm talking about ratios, you would have to be living under a rock to think only rock bands headline! My fault though didn't make myself clear :)