What Is Everyone's Favourite Muse Stage?

YamaMamaWho

1. OOS Stage

2. Absolution Tour Stage

3. HAARP Stage

2. Resistance Tour Stage (2009 Towers)

3. Resistance Tour Stage (2010)

6. 360 Stage

7. The 2nd Law Tour Stage (Pyramid)

8. The 2nd Law Tour Stage (Live At Rome Olympic Stadium)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If There Are Any I've Missed Out Just Say Them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like their current festival stage. Basic, visually stunning with the right visuals. Wish they'd focus on innovating the usual stage rather than pyramids and towers and ridiculousness that isn't really practical.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking loved the pyramid during T2L's arena tour but to be fair, I was at the best place in the whole venue at every gig I went to. I look at some videos on YouTube and it looks awkward and it splits up the visuals depending on what side you're on and not to mention the craziness that went into building that thing every gig on tour (which I have to give the crew a round of applause for that, fucking hell that's insane).

My point is: I've been visually stunned by smaller and simpler things like NIN's stage designs and Radiohead's screens made out of lightbulbs throughout TKoL tour that are much more practical to everyone watching which is the entire point.

Imagine if Muse did something like this

My favourites are probably the 2nd law arena stage for the automation of the pyramid and how well the lighting was incorporated into it to work with the visuals on it, and the video panels surrounding the front of the stage and the bowl around the back - it just blended into one another so well ..

the unsustainable tour stadium stage for similar reasons and how well themed the whole power station thing was, especially the led strips running around the outside of the chimneys and some other lighting stuff I wont go into ... but it just felt like they had a lot more freedom to move around than on the previous stadium tour

and for it's utter simplicity in design but mixed with how brilliantly it worked - the origin of symmetry reading and leeds stage. It felt really stripped back whilst looking fantastic, the scale of the screen at the back mixed with the visuals on it worked really well especially for new born.. and the way that the pitchforks were lit with leds. Also the idea of starting the song with the cyc in and projecting their silhouettes was so so simple but really effective - I think they should do more of the "not over complicating things but at the same time making it look good"

I also like the festival stage they've just been using for it's simplicity and how stripped back it is. I think muse need to have that stripped back look a lot more sometimes ..

I really liked the simplicity and the visual impact of the towers. Its just a shame the stage became the scapegoat for the repetitive setlists.

I also thought the resistance stadium stage looked far more impressive than the 2nd law one, but just wasn't as functional (lack of screens)

My favourite is actually the unsustainable power station, it was over the top, visually incredible and sometimes distracting but always epic! And it has a b-stage which I'm a massive fan of :)

Never seen it irl, but I always thought the TR stadium stage looked awful.

Yeah, it wasn't great. It looked impressive from a distance but it drew attention away from the band and restricted the audience's view of them quite a bit.