5 songs you want to see live at least once

Spectrum IV

• 6 months later...
I bet they play it mid set or somewhere stupid. Or they do TAB -> Starlight in the encore :LOL:

I wasn't that far off now that they've done Take a Bow + Mercy at several shows :LOL:

My wishlist for the London O2 gig I'm going to would be:

Take a Bow

Sunburn

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Assassin

Sing for Absolution

(only considering songs they've played/soundchecked recently)

Across my 5 gigs, the first two and just one of the last 3/4 of these would leave me ecstatic:

Apocalypse Please

Sunburn

Defector

Assassin

Sing For Absolution / Showbiz

Other than AP, Sunburn is probs then only one that's even remotely likely though, and even then I'd consider myself pretty lucky.

• 1 month later...

Citizen Erased

Butterflies &a Hurricanes

Stockholm Syndrome

Muscle Museum

Assassin

Semi realistic (would go for the likes of RBS and SD but I don't think they'll come back, or at least not at a gig I see them at)

Apocalypse Please

Sunburn

Defector

Assassin

Sing For Absolution / Showbiz

Can update I guess :awesome:

Even remotely possible: Muscle Museum, Showbiz, Ruled By Secrecy, Hoodoo, Invincible

Seriously long-shot stuff: Hate This And I'll Love You, Hyper Chondriac Music, City Of Delusion, Easily, Jimmy Kane

Is that one included just for the sake of it being rare? :chuckle:

Almost entirely because of how fun I imagine the choruses would be ngl :chuckle:

There's not really that many songs I haven't seen that I actively really want to see though tbf so it's easy for something like JK to sneak in. Close call between that and TSP though.

Almost entirely because of how fun I imagine the choruses would be ngl :chuckle:

There's not really that many songs I haven't seen that I actively really want to see though tbf so it's easy for something like JK to sneak in. Close call between that and TSP though.

I'd personally go for something like SD, Megalomania or TOADA for a seriously long shot. Although I admit that the chorus would be mega fun live :chuckle:

I so want Host to come back as it did on T2L tour, hearing that intro was great, if only they'd played the whole song

Edited by LewisF

At present:

1. Agitated

2. Assassin

3. Butterflies and Hurricanes

4. Yes Please

5. Showbiz

I do wanna see The Handler and Defector from Drones, but I get the feeling I'll be seeing them soon enough.

As it turns out, I'm still waiting on any of that top 5. :chuckle:

Maybe next time, if they do a little UK show next year. Even if I'm not seeing that happening atm.

• 2 weeks later...