5 songs you want to see live at least once

Spectrum IV

hahahaha. You :joker:

And I have some of its lyrics tattoed on my arm:awesome:

I just love it for personal reasons. I know and agree that is not one of their best, but you know, the feelings. I think I would cry if I saw it live just for that :LOL:

Also, I think it would be perfect for a "slow" slot. You know, instead of songs like Guiding Light, Starlight, Blackout 2013 stadiums version, etc. I wish they'd give a rest to some of those songs and brought Invincible back for a couple gigs.

P.S. That Tokyo performance is one of my faves :D

• 2 weeks later...

To think I might actually have a chance to hear Muscle Museum is just ... unbelievable. I'm going to try so hard not to get my hopes up though.

And SfA. But I have a feeling that hearing SfA in an arena might not be as great as MM because of the ambient crowd noise. Idk?

Dunno if anyone's seen, but a fan asked Matt on Twitter if they'll ever play Take A Bow again a few hours ago and he said yes. Not massively important but figured it might be worth saying in case some people hadn't seen it and were hoping to.

Might be in the plans for the Drones tour? I guess it'd fit the theme. Be interesting to see how Matt's vocals would handle it though, considering how he struggled with it back on TR Tour.

(He also confirmed they aren't playing Bestival.)

Dunno if anyone's seen, but a fan asked Matt on Twitter if they'll ever play Take A Bow again a few hours ago and he said yes. Not massively important but figured it might be worth saying in case some people hadn't seen it and were hoping to.

Might be in the plans for the Drones tour? I guess it'd fit the theme. Be interesting to see how Matt's vocals would handle it though, considering how he struggled with it back on TR Tour.

(He also confirmed they aren't playing Bestival.)

Yes, I've just seen his Twitter activity. I'd really like to see Take a Bow live, that would be inmense :facemelt: I think it may be rotated with another song, but I wonder its position on the set. Maybe encore opener? I don't have any idea about placing songs in a set :$

• 4 weeks later...
So glad I started out when I did. I've seen much of the old Showbiz / OOS era, the whole of Absolution and couldn't care since. :D

so how was falling away with you :D

I've had my first gig during the resistance era

sadly I could have had my first in 2006 but I did not manage to save up my pocket money then :'(

1.) Exo-Politcs

2.) Take a Bow

3.) Bliss ( they have played it 2013 for the first time since black holes and I was at the other gig)

4.) Butterflies & Hurricanes

5.) In your world

But it is sad to see that Motp is not a regular song anymore

plus let's guess which showbiz songs are going to be played during the drones era