5 songs you want to see live at least once

Spectrum IV

I am extremely lucky to have seen all but 9 songs of their studio albums from Showbiz->T2L plus Fury, Dead Star, Glorious, Crying Shame and The Groove so the 5 songs for me would be:

Spiral Static

Futurism

Eternally Missed

Hyper Chondriac Music

Shrinking universe

I am extremely lucky to have seen all but 9 songs of their studio albums from Showbiz->T2L plus Fury, Dead Star, Glorious, Crying Shame and The Groove so the 5 songs for me would be:

Spiral Static

Futurism

Eternally Missed

Hyper Chondriac Music

Shrinking universe

Oh crap, I forgot about Futurism.

That's no.7 on my ever growing list :p

woah I am so with you. Fucking love Filip, and while I'm at it Sober as well. Fuck it, TOADA and Exo-Politics are in my top 20. It's all coming out today. Fuck the haters.

Sober used to be one of my favourites, I love the instrumentation and the fuzzy guitar solo :awesome:

Fillip is a fun song with a good singalong chorus, but I fucking love both TOADA and Exo. Although I prefer "Timescale Keeper" I love both versions of exo, and TOADA is probably somewhere in my top 20/30

Muscle Museum (we all deserve to see this live)

Take a Bow

Hyper Music

Citizen erased

Space Dementia

My first Muse gig back in 07 i saw enough songs to make up most peoples lists :D: Sunburn,Bliss, Microcuts, Butterflies and Hurricanes,City of Delusion all in one gig, no one can tell me that it wasnt their best setlist of that tour