Music that makes you dumb

shar

I don't get it. But then again, I did shitty on my SATs.

My mom says I don't test well. :phu:

I don't do well on these tests either. :unsure: But obviously, tests scores definitely do not show how intelligent you are, they show more of how much you care about doing well on the test and how much you want the grade, imo :happy:

These are just generic SAT scores of a random lot of people who consider themselves to be fans of different bands. It doesn't claim that you are less "intelligent" if you listen to lil wayne.

I don't do well on these tests either. :unsure: But obviously, tests scores definitely do not show how intelligent you are, they show more of how much you care about doing well on the test and how much you want the grade, imo :happy:

AND they show how much you know about certain things. But that's not really something you wanna admit if you don't do well.

I agree that enjoying Muse fully may take more brains than The Killers, but the U2-Queen thing...no. Are they taking into account the musicianship or just lyrics? I did well on the English part of the SATs (Plug In Baby, wth?) but shitty on the math part (2nd Law of Thermodynamics - wut?) so Idk what that means.

Depends on if he asked about genres or just assigned them himself. Could just be that some people said they liked classical, doesn't have to be the same who said they like Beethoven. Or maybe he counts Beethoven towards the romanticism.